Kecksburg, Pa

  • Ginny
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2003
      the sci-fi channel will air a special on the ufo crash in 1965 at Kecksburg, Pa on friday, but here are some web sites to check out while you are waiting;

      I wonder how long before they admit what happened in Rockville Maryland in 1967? There was no crash, but hundreds or thousands of residents saw it, and many of us went on board..... what government agency as the confiscated the home movie my Mom took? They are keeping it hushed up still.
      Ginny

      p.s., it looks like the Kecksburg thing was an escape vehicle, not the main ship.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2003
        I'm almost sure it was 1966.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Ginny"
        <marycozzens@w...> wrote:
        > the sci-fi channel will air a special on the ufo crash in 1965 at
        Kecksburg, Pa on friday, but here are some web sites to check out
        while you are waiting;

        > <a
        href="http://www.mountpleasantpa.com/trualien.html">http://www.mountpl
        easantpa.com/trualien.html</a>

        > <a
        href="http://www.westol.com/~paufo/kecks.html">http://www.westol.com/~
        paufo/kecks.html</a>

        > <a
        href="http://www.westol.com/~paufo/newkecks.html">http://www.westol.co
        m/~paufo/newkecks.html</a>

        > <a
        href="http://www.rense.com/general35/solve.htm">http://www.rense.com/g
        eneral35/solve.htm</a>

        href="http://www.signpetition.com/">http://www.signpetition.com/</a>

        > <a
        href="http://www.mountpleasantpa.com/alien1.html">http://www.mountplea
        santpa.com/alien1.html</a>

        gazette.com/neigh_westmoreland/20030309kecksburgwestmor1p1.asp">http:/
        /www.post-
        gazette.com/neigh_westmoreland/20030309kecksburgwestmor1p1.asp</a>

        > <a
        href="http://radio.atlantisrising.com/HillyRose/166_Stan_Gordon/166_St
        an_Gordon.shtml">http://radio.atlantisrising.com/HillyRose/166_Stan_Go
        rdon/166_Stan_Gordon.shtml</a>

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2003
          --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I'm almost sure it was 1966.

          You are correct,I ade a typo, sometimes I type too fast for my webtv keyboard, and forget to re-read before I post. I was definately 1966, as I had started 7th grade at Broome Jr. high on Twinbrook Parkway and took a bus home. The elementary school was in walking distance. It was September, so it was before our birthdays, making us 11 [me] and 10[you] until October a month after the event. I was looking for declassified info on that time frame and came upon a bit you had written to filers files, so I just e-mailed them with some details. Just because our event did not involve a crash, it seems nobody is talking about it yet. I want to get back the film Mom shot of it.
          They would have to totally declassify for that.
          Ginny