This kind of news

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
      http://www.greenwave.com/radio/interviews/3331
      seen here is obvious that epa is a smoke screen to reality.

      We have normal activity that is unintruptable and unchangeable,,and
      perfect as given.

      The perfection is Not in watching the exhaust systems of human
      machines, but in watching the solar systems. They are the Real Time
      tables.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
        I MEAN , IF THIS IS NOT OOOBBBIIIVVVIIIIOOOUUUSSS !!!!!!!!!

        What else can I say ????

        Someone give me a helping hand here.....

        If 'I ' am not for REAL then Disclosure Project isn't either;

        BUT !!! If SO ,, What are we gona DO ????????????

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight