A lot to be considered

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      With all the information available, the bible, Nostrodamas , the
      Mayan calander, and what astronomers see in the skies and earths
      future, we should be concerned about things.
      This is one great reason folks like David Hamel and myself are so
      busy.

      You can read more about it at
      http://hem.passagen.se/alkemi/gaia2012.htm
      and click on the ' why' link also , in there.

      The work of antigravity propulsion development is not an option.

      It's a calling

      and it is imperitive that as many as will, join the effort.