Amazing Sadona

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2003
      A few years back, I was doing some experimenting in conjunction
      with antigravity, over in Sadona Arizona.

      There are some significant laylines of Earths magnetic field in
      that area; also one of the worlds greatest steaks at The Red Planet
      Inn, in case you go there.

      But because of my ventures there, I was intrigued by the layout of
      this http://www.vortexmaps.com/htmla/sedona.htm site.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2003
        The intrigue deepens as you look into
        http://www.vortexmaps.com/htmla/nineten.htm