Re: God speaks in mysterious ways

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      > The link in this post is too long to fully copy as a clickable
      link;
      > Place your cursor at the end of the link, holding the left click
      > down, move up till the whole url is highlighted, copy and paste it
      in
      > your browser bar at top, and go.
      >

      > > I had these very strange dreams.
      > >
      > > I was soaring through the air up near a bunch of electric power
      > > lines, and there was too many power lines to safely go higher and
      > > come down. Then I saw myself exchangeing my hair for someone
      elses,
      > > who had very long golden hair with a few areas that were braided
      > like
      > > locks.
      > > This all seemed wierd to me.
      > >
      > > Then tonight ,when I opened my e-mail, I got This
      http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/02oct_goldilocks.htm?
      list131083 from nasa.

      > > It surely makes me wonder, and from how I seen the Lord move in
      > > mysterious ways, I felt convinced there is something I am suposed
      > > know about this.
      > >
      > > Do any of you have an idea ?

      http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/02oct_goldilocks.htm?
      list131083
    • Ginny
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > > The link in this post is too long to fully copy as a clickable
        > link;
        > > Place your cursor at the end of the link, holding the left click
        > > down, move up till the whole url is highlighted, copy and paste it
        > in
        > > your browser bar at top, and go.
        > >

        > > > I had these very strange dreams.
        > > >
        > > > I was soaring through the air up near a bunch of electric power
        > > > lines, and there was too many power lines to safely go higher and
        > > > come down. Then I saw myself exchangeing my hair for someone
        > elses,
        > > > who had very long golden hair with a few areas that were braided
        > > like
        > > > locks.
        > > > This all seemed wierd to me.
        > > >
        > > > Then tonight ,when I opened my e-mail, I got This
        > http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/02oct_goldilocks.htm?
        > list131083 from nasa.
        > > >
        > > > It surely makes me wonder, and from how I seen the Lord move in
        > > > mysterious ways, I felt convinced there is something I am suposed
        > > > know about this.
        > > >
        > > > Do any of you have an idea ?
        http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/02oct_goldilocks.htm?list131083

        perhaps it is an indication that you are entering a place in your life where things will be neither too hot nor too cold, but just right.... so you can become content with your life.

        I'm sitting here trying to imagine you with blond hair..... Nah! put the clairol down and back away from the bottle.
        :-)
        Ginny
        [what are sisters for if not a little teasing?]