Re: Faster Than Light ,or What ! :

  • mike16823
    Message 1 of 1288 , Jun 22, 2000
      Hi everyone and thanks for the invite. I'm a new
      member from the Houston, Texas area. I always knew that
      light could travel faster then they said. Just because
      you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't moving. Our
      physics is based on a planet with its gravity and
      limitations. Out in space away from the influences of stars
      and planets it is probably a differant ballgame all
      together. My prediction is that there is no limit to speed
      and time is not a factor.<br><br>Mike
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002