one ray of light IN A THOUSAND

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Life has a peculiar way of making things work out, when you really
      want it; though not always in the way you thought.

      "words" Words are not just spoken thought or emotion, they are of the
      essance from our very being.

      Every person will do well to take heed to this very message, as if it
      were from a devine inspiration, and accept that words from our mouth
      reveal the intentions of or attitude of our heart, the core of our
      being.

      This is the turning point of wisdom: The tongue, not meerly a carbon
      based form of detecting flavor, but the ability to send pleasure, or
      disgust from one fountain. We are indeed spirits caged in a mortal
      body for so many years, yet able to learn that direction and destiny
      is at the tip of our comprehension and relation.

      I wonder, at this moment of enlightened feeling, does anyone feel
      like I feel; or feel the way I feel?