Jolly Good Show

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
      I am shareing this site
      http://website.lineone.net/~aarekhu/index.html
      with you, which is a small example of the many things you will find
      in Richard Crandall's book.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
        And another good one
        http://www.geocities.com/undergsci/
        The Underground Science Z

        I am glad I got a bad case of poison ivy, it forced me to sit
        down and go over his book more. 'They All Told The Truth; The
        Antigravity Papers' .

        I continue to urge everyone to get that book.

        ufolight.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2003
          When looking at the M State in that link, it is easily visualized how
          much the mass amount of planet earth water must have effect on earths
          gravity, and electromagnetics.

          It reminds me of a section of the antigravity design we hold, that
          utilizes a huge toroidal of water. That could also explain some of
          the reason ufo's come to earth, to get fresh water as parth of their
          ships function.