Undercurrent of Change Quickens

  • Samantha Synder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2003
      Undercurrent of Change Quickens...07/06/03
      by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

      Although events appear to have quieted down, all research data declares the
      opposite to be true. It is routine to witness a natural ebb and flow to hot
      breaking news events. Summer time is traditionally a period of slow moving
      news. This summer is no different. Granting national and international media
      has its rhythm, life both on Earth and off may dance to a different drummer.

      Many of you have seen our recent posting from the World Meteorological
      Organization (WMO) stating "the world's weather
      is going haywire." While happenings may appear status quo on the outside,
      noticeable shifts are accruing to the degree mainstream scientific
      consortium's are beginning to call the world's attention to unprecedented
      changes in our lifetime.

      See: "Extreme Weather on the Rise"

      Though few now dispute that humans are contributing to global warming
      through fossil fuel pollutants such as car and industrial emissions, there
      are healthy arguments over just how important this influence is and whether
      the Sun's impact may have been underestimated. I would suggest the Sun is
      responsible for over 80% of all weather and climate changes. My research
      suggest 15% to 18% is due to humans. Scientific studies of tree ring
      circles, and more recently, lake bottom samples show empirical evidence the
      Earth would experience today's changes "if there where no humans on Earth".

      The WMO said the 562 tornadoes which hit the United States in May of this
      year was a record far higher than the previous monthly peak of 399 in June
      1992. Similar record breaking reports have been published in every area of
      weather. From floods to droughts, accumulated data indicates "the Earth is
      changing". I would suggest...so are we!

      Ancient text states "we will become anew" (Bible), "our intuitive nature
      will rise" (Mayan), "life will end...as we know it" (Hopi). Is mainstream
      science beginning to catch up with our ancestors? Current research and
      development is pouring millions into gene splicing and mutations. Some more
      recent reports suggest our (humans/animals) DNA is changing. Could this be
      to evolve along with Earth and the Universe? It certainly would fit every
      peer review research I have seen related to evolution. In fact, it is a

      ECTV will keep a close eye on the latest filed documents which will hit the
      most outer reaches of accredited journalism and slowly creep into the
      mainstream. In other words, you will see it here on ECTV weeks if not months
      prior to international release.

      In other news

      Since the demise of SOHO, I am unable to give an 'accurate' report on
      sunspot counts. It has been suggested by Nasa, sunspot region 375 is growing
      and has the potential to release X-Class flares. At this time, the
      scientific community is reliant upon Earth positioned telescopes. This
      method gives us a less accurate depiction of solar activity. It has
      literally put us back 20 years.

      Today, NOAA suggest we are currently experiencing a M-Class flare. I find
      this unusual and unreliable giving the fact that NASA and NOAA has already
      stated instruments would be unavailable to "pick up" solar flares or cme's.
      However, it is widely known in the astrophysicists field that magnetic flux
      and solar winds can be monitored. In short, we are back to witnessing
      'extreme weather' and then tracing our steps back as to its cause.

      Sunspots => Solar Flares => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet
      Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and
      Human Disruption (mitch battros)

      ECTV 'Radio Hour' Tuesday July 8th - Toni Sar?h Petrinovich

      Genuine Peace will never be attained with the elimination of chaos,
      confusion and conflict. In fact all three are essential to the
      continuance of life. Without chaos, there is no open space for future
      possibilities. Without confusion, old ideas and ways of
      thinking stick around well beyond their time. And without conflict, ideas
      and approaches fail to reach their full potential, never
      having been sharpened in the intense conversation of critical assessment.
      Peace of the sort that brings wholeness, harmony
      and health to our lives only happens when chaos, confusion and conflict are
      included and transcended.

      Go to our 'audio/video' page for all the latest interviews:

      Thought For The Day

      "The greatest revolution in our generation is the discovery that human
      beings by changing the inner attitudes of their minds can change the outer
      aspects of their lives."

      William James

      Subscribe To ECTV For Full Access:

      Receive Your "Free" ECTV Newsletter: