Yahoo Group 1 - Ufo Sightings recorded information line

  • North Kent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Dear Members,

      You may be interested to know, we run a UFO
      sightings recorded information line. Updated each week, we
      bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please feel free
      to leave a message after our news update and we can include
      your topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish
      to promote your own group or forthcoming meeting etc.

      Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

      Calls are charged at normal national rates. Best regards,

      Chris Rolfe
      UFOMEK
      FOLKESTONE
      KENT