The ARC 2003 ~ Early Registration Discount Ends Soon ~ Final Reminder Notice

  • United States UFO Information and Resear
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
      Hello everyone...

      Here is the final reminder about the early discount on registration
      confirmations... There are only 2 DAYS LEFT... Please get your confirmation
      donation in the mail with your registration by mail, or online on or before
      the June 15th deadline to receive $15 off the minimum donation for The ARC
      2003, a not-for-profit, public awareness event...

      This will be the final reminder notice on this year's conference... Thank
      you all for bearing with us through this year's public relations work... and
      thank you very much for being a part of our notification list... We will be
      letting you know about other important news and information, as well as the
      current of the belated issue of The American UFO Journal... Look for big
      changes and growth with the organization, which will be announced at this
      year's conference... We will follow this up with an important Press Release
      shortly following this year's conference...

      Hope to see all of you at the conference beginning June 27th... The
      following is the most up-to-the minute press release regarding this year's
      event... Happy blessings to you and yours...

      The ARC 2003 ~ FREE Admission Contest: Congratulations to Mrs. Traci Darnell
      for winning this year's Free Admission Contest to The ARC ~ Alternate
      Realities Conference 2003! Way to go Traci!!!

      Reminder: Only 2 more days to get those registrations and confirmations to
      us if you wish to attend this years public awareness event and take
      advantage of the early registration minimum donation. Time is running out!
      Get yours in today and help support this important work... Happy blessings
      to you all and have a marvelous evening/morning...

      UPDATED PRESS RELEASE ~ FOR IMMEDIATE DISPERSAL

      The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Conference
      Elizabethton and Roan Mountain Tennessee
      Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ~ June 27th, 28th, and 29th

      The ARC 2003 ~ FOREWORD

      In the White Mountains of Arizona, November 1975, a logger disappeared for
      five days following a mysterious encounter with an object hovering above the
      tree line. His co-workers, who all passed lie detector tests given four
      times throughout their lives, watched helplessly as the object immobilized
      their friend with a blue beam of light. Leaving the scene in utter terror,
      one of them returned to the scene just minutes later only to find that their
      friend was gone!

      "Fire In The Sky: The Walton Experience" was the book that emerged from the
      mutual experience of those frightened individuals who were present at that
      strange and fateful encounter. A major motion picture entitled "Fire in The
      Sky", starring the actors James Garner, D.B. Sweeney, and Robert Patrick,
      was released in 1993 and was based upon the true story of "The Walton
      Experience".

      In June 2003, the United States UFO Information and Research Center welcomes
      Mr. Travis Walton to "The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Conference", to be held
      in Elizabethton and Roan Mountain, Tennessee, where he will share the story
      of his incredible encounter for the first time ever in Southern Appalachia.
      Walton has traveled extensively to relate this incident to the residents of
      several countries around the world, including the United States.

      The main event will be presented at the Roan Mountain Conference Center on
      Saturday, June 28th, and is open to everyone, however, seating is limited.
      The ARC 2003 website offers full details about conference events,
      registration and admission, travel arrangements, camping and other
      accommodations. Links provided on the conference website offer additional
      information on other interesting attractions located at scenic Roan Mountain
      State Park.

      In addition to our Key Note Speaker - Travis Walton, this year's conference
      speakers will delve into other paranormal areas, as well as the history and
      technology to UFOs. Among the topics will be the "Tennessee Bell Witch" one
      of the South's most famous hauntings. Speakers will also give eyewitness
      accounts of Bigfoot, a creature said to be living today in remote mountain
      areas of Tennessee. Conference-goers will also hear about the mysterious
      orbs of light witnessed right here in the Tennessee, Virginia, and North
      Carolina mountains.

      This year's "Master of Ceremonies" is Michael W. Combs who will introduce
      this year's exciting line-up of speakers which will include the following
      honorary guests, not necessarily in this order of appearance:

      1) Stacey Allen McGee, presenting the "Annual Welcome and Orientation
      Address"
      2) Travis Walton, presenting "Fire in the Sky: The Walton Experience"
      3) Michael McDonnough, with a talk on "Advanced Alien Technologies"
      4) Sherry Lee Malin, VP Field Investigations will present "Personal
      Experiences with Bigfoot"
      5) Pat A. Fitzhugh will discuss his book "The Tennessee Bell Witch: The Full
      Account"
      6) Jeffrey Morgan Foss on his own "Life-Long Contact Experiences with
      Extraterrestrials"
      7) Beth Rigby, will talk about and demonstrate "Global Dance; Where Yoga
      Meets Dance"
      8) Constance Clear, "Reaching For Reality: Seven Incredible True Stories of
      Alien Abduction"
      9) Earle Benezet will tell the story of "UFOs ~ Past, Present, and Future"

      The ARC 2003 ~ EVENT INFORMATION AND DETAILS

      What and When: The next public awareness gathering of the "United States UFO
      Information and Research Center" will be held on the last weekend of June
      from Friday evening, June 27th through Sunday afternoon, June 29th.

      Day One, Friday, June 27th: "An Evening with the Speakers", will be held at
      the Rotary near the Historic Covered Bridge in Elizabethton, Tennessee. As a
      first for any of our public awareness conferences, we are proud to host a
      band from Nashville, Tennessee called the "Frantic Radio Beings" who have
      graciously offered to provide the entertainment during the Friday evening
      program. You'll get "Taken Away" (one of the band's hits from their upcoming
      album) with musical themes catering to the alien contact experience.

      The Elizabethton Rotary, the location of our Friday evening program, is only
      a five minute drive from either of the accommodating hotels for The ARC
      2003. Hotels for the conference include the Days Inn and the Comfort Inn of
      Elizabethton, Tennessee. All area hotels and their contact information can
      also be found on the conference website.

      Anyone may attend the "Alien Concert at Rotary Park" beginning at 7:30 P.M.,
      but dinner will be RSVP, to be served sharply at 6 P.M. Advance reservations
      are required. Dinner will be provided for a minimum donation of $20 per
      person, but seating is limited. If you would like to eat with, meet, and
      greet this year's speakers, you must indicate this in the designated area of
      the Conference Registration Form. Immediately following the performance of
      the band, between 8:15 P.M. and 8:30 P.M., our honored speakers will present
      a brief five minute overview of their presentations scheduled for the main
      event on Saturday, June 28th.

      The sponsor of this year's "Ninth Annual Public Awareness Conference" is the
      "United States UFO Information and Research Center" founded in February
      1994. The Research Center's website can be found online at
      www.USUFOCenter.com. The Founder, Stacey Allen McGee, will present the
      annual "Welcome and Orientation Address" on Friday evening, June 27th at 7
      P.M. immediately following the RSVP dinner with our honored guests.

      Day Two, Saturday, June 28th: The main conference event will take place at
      Roan Mountain State Park, with registration beginning at 9 A.M. at the
      Conference Center located directly across from the park amphitheater and
      right off the main road which meanders through the park. No registrations
      will be processed after 9:45 A.M. with the conference beginning sharply at
      10 A.M. that morning. The Conference Center is very well marked and easily
      spotted from the road with plenty of parking on site. The ARC 2003 website ~
      Www.AlternateRealities.orG offers more information about Roan Mountain State
      Park.

      Speaker Line-Up: The ARC 2003 Master of Ceremonies will be Michael Combs who
      will introduce this year's exciting line-up of esteemed speakers. Please
      visit our website at Www.AlternateRealities.orG for full details and
      information concerning this year's Speakers.

      Main Event Admission Cost: Conference admission for the main event is $50
      per adult and $20 per child, 12 and under, if post marked on, or before June
      15th. Admission at the door will be $65 donation per adult and $20 per
      child, 12 and under, limited to seating.

      Plate Lunches will be available at the Conference Center on Saturday between
      2 and 3 P.M. for a small donation of three to four dollars. There will also
      be special surprise guests, as well as solar observing with the telescopes
      using protective optics, light and radiation filters, weather permitting.

      Day Three, Sunday, June 29th: Again, weather permitting, festivities will
      continue on Sunday and are open to the public! Esteemed speaker Beth Rigby
      will be presenting a special talk and demonstration of "Global Dance" high
      atop Roan Mountain at the beautiful and mysterious "Cloudland Park" located
      6,400 feet up, beginning promptly at 10 A.M. This will be a wonderful way to
      invigorate your senses while enjoying the mountain environment. The ARC 2003
      website ~ Www.AlternateRealities.orG offers more information about Roan
      Mountain Wilderness Areas.

      New to this year's public awareness event the conference will include "A
      Look Back", beginning sharply at 11 A.M. and continuing for one hour until
      12 P.M. Each speaker from The ARC 2003 will host a private review of their
      experiences and scheduled lectures from our Saturday morning and afternoon
      program and everyone is invited to attend. This is your chance to meet,
      converse, get autographs and copies of their books, or have pictures made -
      time permitting, with your favorite speakers appearing at this year's annual
      conference. Media and press correspondents should call (423) 943-6477 in
      advance for interviews.

      Sunday Picnic and Group Tour: Be sure to bring along a picnic lunch, not
      provided, while you enjoy the many breathtaking views from the top of Roan
      Mountain as you dine. Lunch will be from 12 P.M. to 1 P.M. After lunch
      everyone is invited to join us for a guided, group tour of the world's
      highest Rhododendron Gardens, which are at the peak of their bloom this time
      of year. While on the tour, we will stop by a spot that actually could be a
      regular and repetitive landing site for something very unusual. Don't forget
      to bring your cameras for a very unique picture taking opportunity.
      According to the State Park, parking fees for Cloudland Park, including the
      world famous Rhododendron Gardens, are $3 per vehicle.

      Registration Cost Summary: This is a non-profit event. The minimum admission
      donation for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ~ June 27th, 28th, and 29th ~ is
      $50 per adult if postmarked before June 15th, and $65 per adult at the
      door, with $20 per child, 12 and under. Reserved seating for the evening of
      Friday, June 27th, including dinner with the speakers, is an additional $20
      donation per person. All programs of the conference are limited to seating
      and advance registrations for the conference and well as reservations for
      dinner are highly recommended.

      For additional conference details please visit the conference website at
      Www.AlternateRealities.orG. To learn more about the host of this year's
      public awareness event, please visit us at www.USUFOCenter.com. If you have
      any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this year's conference
      program, please feel free to contact us by email at
      USUFOCenter@... or call (423) 943-6477. Conference Inquiries may
      also be mailed to the United States UFO Information and Research Center,
      Post Office Box 153, Unicoi, TN 37692 USA.

      Clear Skies, and Happy Skywatching!

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Founder and National Director
      United States UFO Information and Research Center
      www.USUFOCenter.com

      The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Conference
      Www.AlternateRealities.orG

      Mailing Address & Telephone Number:
      Post Office Box 153, Unicoi, TN 37692 USA
      Sightings & Information Hotline: (423) 735-0848
      Office Telephone and Meeting Information: (423) 943-6477
      Email: usufocenter@...

      Quotes: "Chance favors the prepared mind..." ~ Lewis Pasteur

      "The best scientist is open to experience and begins with romance - the idea
      that anything is possible." ~ Ray Bradbury

      "The biggest question facing humanity is not when are we going to learn, but
      rather when are we going to act according to what we already know." ~ Author
      Unknown
      Conference Videos, Shirts, and Coffee Mugs: The ARC 2003 Conference will be
      professionally video taped to preserve the essence of this memorable event.
      To reserve your limited edition copy of The ARC 2003 Video, or pickup your
      very own conference/organization T-shirts, sweatshirts, or coffee mugs
      please visit our online store called "The E.T. Outlet" located online at
      Www.UFOStore.orG

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
        I myself have to face the music: no matter how badly I wanted to
        attend this conference for my vacation, I will not be able to.
        Unless; some $$ miracle comes through. It seems I am constantly under
        some kind of stress to try to get something done or fixed just to try
        to get by or ahead.
        I truely would enjoy meeting Jeff Foss and Travis Walton in person,
        spending time talking with them.

        Also; I would very much enjoy telling my story of ufo and alien
        encounters along with what has transpired, astrol projection,
        telekinesis, time warping/travel, remote viewing, visions ,dreams and
        notions confirmed as top secret info, but improvised in a form of
        correction; I know I have a special calling, but being functional is
        the hard part.

        There are mounds of things I could tell about paranormal experiences
        I had all my life. amazeing miracles, angels appearing, ghosts,
        attacks fromand visits from dark spirits, levitation, knowledge of
        technology I never was taught. Example; once an auto shop was
        ripping me off for about $300, I got angry when comeing back there
        and said"I take away your power" I didnt think about what those words
        were, as they came from deep down inside me. When I got there, they
        could not talk with me because they had to figure out what was wrong
        with their electricity; all the other ajoining businesses had power
        except them. Then it occured to me what I did and I gave them their
        power back.
        I did this with cable tv also, and fine tuned an old fasion turn knob
        tv remotely.

        Haveing had contact with aliens , by their choice, and haveing become
        spiritually awakened in faith in God, of His powers and that the
        powers are in us, has concentrated and magnified this ability and
        awareness in my life. That is how this yahoo group came to be,
        because of all the confirmable antigravity technology I recalled and
        saw remotely and received instruction on both telepathicly from
        aliens and propheticly from God.

        Actually; nothing would please me more than to be able to speak
        publicly like these conventions do, except of coarse; to have enough
        time and money to work on perfecting the technologies and inventions
        I received.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "United States