US UFO Center News and Updates Volume 2, Issue 3

  • United States UFO Information and Resear
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      US UFO Center News and Updates Volume 2, Issue 3

      An Internet News Publication of the
      United States UFO Information and Research Center
      www.USUFOCenter.com

      INSIDE THIS ISSUE:

      1A) The American UFO Journal, Part One of Four
      1B) New Membership Program / Space Science and Art Museum
      2) Next Meeting of The Southern Appalachia UFO Network / SAUN
      3) The ARC - Alternate Realities Conference 2003 / Exciting Updates

      1A and 1B) The first of four parts making up the October 2002 - March 2003
      issue of The American UFO Journal is now available for review. Please go to
      www.AmericanUFOJournal.com to download, view, and print the Journal in Adobe
      PDF file format.

      THE FORTHCOMING SPACE SCIENCE AND ART MUSEUM

      1A) Access to the Journal is FREE because we believe information should
      be... Although membership with the United States UFO Information and
      Research Center is not required to gain access to the Journal, we encourage
      everyone to join as your membership helps to support this organization, and
      the forthcoming Space Science and Art Museum... For more information about
      the Museum along with the NEW Investor's Prospectus, please go to
      www.UFOFund.org

      Persons interested in downloading, viewing, and printing the latest editions
      of the Journal will need a password. If you would like to obtain the FREE
      password to access the Journal, simply write to usufocenter@...
      with your request and the words "Journal Password" as the subject title of
      your message.

      NEW, MORE AFFORDABLE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM

      1B) We now have a three tier membership program to allow various levels of
      support with your contributions in respect to keeping this work alive...
      Associate Membership is only $10 per year, Supporting Membership only $20
      and Lifetime Membership only $100... For full details about membership with
      the US UFO Center, please visit our website at www.USUFOCenter.com ...You
      may also go directly to the membership page on the site using the following
      URL address: http://216.145.94.85/membership.html

      2) Attention Local Residents: REMINDER FOR THE NEXT SAUN MEETING...

      The next meeting of the Southern Appalachia UFO Network ~ SAUN will be held
      at the Golden Coral Restaurant this Saturday evening, March 8, 2003. Dinner
      will begin at 6 P.M. with the meeting to follow. For more information about
      SAUN please visit our website at www.SAUN.org

      3) We have many exciting updates to share with you concerning the upcoming
      public awareness conference in June 2003. Please let us know if you have any
      questions about this event by writing to us at usufocenter@...

      The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Conference 2003 / Www.AlternateRealities.orG

      ALIEN ART EXHIBITION

      Come and see walls lined with the oil tapestries of an astounding artist
      known as Yeva. Her artwork is unprecedented in this field of interest and
      study and we encourage everyone to come and introduce themselves to this
      marvelous work! The exhibition is included in each donation for admission to
      the conference and will be held at the Conference Center on Saturday, June
      28th from 10 A.M. to 7 P.M. To get only a taste of "Art by Yeva" please
      visit the conference website for a small sample gallery of just a few of her
      paintings! Www.AlternateRealities.orG

      VISIONARY MUSIC DONATIONS

      Visionary Music has agreed to supply the music for this year's conference
      and public awareness event. Direct from their brand new line called "The
      Alien Series", The ARC 2003 will enjoy the mood setting tonal vocabulary of
      music from the folks at www.visionarymusic.com

      DINNER WITH THE SPEAKERS

      IMPORTANT NOTE: Our evening program, Friday, June 27th, is not included with
      The ARC 2003 admission donation. Presentations by speakers Pat Fitzhugh -
      Author of "The Bell Witch" and Constance Clear - Author of "Reaching For
      Reality - Seven True Stories of Alien Abduction" will be made during dinner
      beginning at 6 P.M.

      Persons who register and submit their donations to attend will be notified
      prior to the conference of the location and directions to the site nearby
      hotels in Elizabethton, Tennessee. Dinner is included at only $20 per person
      and it will be a fantastic experience with all of The ARC 2003 speakers
      present with us in camaraderie that evening. Hope to see you there!

      SATURDAY LECUTURE LINE-UP

      On Saturday, June 28th, the lecture line-up will include the following
      speakers, but not necessarily in this order: Travis Walton, Sherry Malin,
      Michael Combs, Stacey Allen McGee, Adam Sorg, Michael McDonnough, Earle
      Benezet, and Jeffrey Morgan Foss. Lunch will be available at the Conference
      Center between 2 and 3 P.M. with special guests and solar observing with the
      telescopes and protective optics, weather permitting.

      There will be more on our Saturday Program in a future edition of US UFO
      News and Updates. Once again, the Alien Art Exhibition, entitled "Art by
      Yeva" will also be part of the Saturday Program which will be open from 10
      A.M. to 7 P.M.

      SUNDAY MORNING AND AFTERNOON ~ GLOBAL DANCE

      On Sunday, we will continue festivities at slightly "elevated" levels... The
      ARC 2003 Speaker, Beth Rigby will be presenting a special talk and
      demonstration of "Global Dance" high atop Roan Mountain at the beautiful and
      mysterious "Cloudland Park" 6,400 feet up, on Sunday, June 29th beginning at
      11 A.M... You won't want to miss it!!!

      Bring along a picnic lunch to enjoy the breathtaking views from the top of
      Roan Mountain as you dine. Afterwards, join us for a guided tour of the
      world's highest Rhododendron Gardens, at the peak of their bloom at that
      same time. While on the tour, we will stop by a spot that actually could be
      a regular landing site for something very unusual. Bring your cameras for a
      very unique picture taking opportunity!

      HOTELS AND SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR THE ARC 2003

      Special arrangements have now been made with both the Comfort Inn and the
      Days Inn of Elizabethton, Tennessee for special rates for The ARC 2003.
      Availability is not expected to last long, so please book your reservations
      as soon as possible. Please advise the reservationist at the front desk that
      you are with "The ARC", or "The Alternate Realities Conference", when you
      call the hotels directly for the special rates at the following numbers...

      The Comfort Inn is located at 1515 U.S. 19-E Bypass, Elizabethton,
      Tennessee. Their phone number is 423-542-4466. The special rate for our
      group is $79.00 plus tax for one to four people per room, and includes a
      continental breakfast.

      The Days Inn is located at and their phone number is 423-543-3344. The
      special rate for our group is $54.99 plus tax for one to four people per
      room, but may not include breakfast.

      REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION CONFIRMATIONS

      In the coming weeks, we will be sending many press release items out to all
      television, radio, and newspaper media with regard to this conference within
      several hundred miles. Seating is limited so please send your registration
      and confirmation donation as soon as possible. You may register to attend
      online, or download, view, and print the registration form and flyer for
      both copying and distribution by going to the conference website at
      Www.AlternateRealities.orG

      ORDER CONFERENCE T-SHIRTS AND SWEATSHIRTS

      T-shirts, sweatshirts, coffee mugs, and conference videos are on sale now at
      www.UFOStore.org in support of this event. Please have a look if you are
      looking for something unique for that special someone and contribute to a
      worthy cause.

      CLOSING COMMENTS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

      Many thanks go to all of our highly esteemed speakers, the Center staff, and
      all of you who continually help spread the word by forwarding this
      information to all of those who support the movement to higher consciousness
      and Universal awareness of both our planet and ourselves... God's greatest
      blessings to you all... Be at peace... Have a blest morning, afternoon, or
      evening, wherever this message may find you...

      As always, Clear Skies, and Happy Skywatching!

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Founder and National Director
      United States UFO Information and Research Center
      www.USUFOCenter.com

      The Alternate Realities Conference
      Www.AlternateRealities.orG

      Mailing Address & Telephone Number:
      Post Office Box 153, Unicoi, TN 37692 USA
      Sightings & Information Hotline: (423) 735-0848
      Office Telephone and Meeting Information: (423) 943-6477
      Email: usufocenter@...

      Quotes: "Chance favors the prepared mind..." ~ Lewis Pasteur

      "The best scientist is open to experience and begins with romance - the idea
      that anything is possible." ~ Ray Bradbury