Re: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] Philadelphia Experiment

  • Marsha talia_light@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
      eugene dupont what do you know??

      ufolight <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Back in the days when I was first receiving recall and info of UFO
      propulsion, I became aquainted also with the Philadelphia Experiment.
      It was clear to me, also how the physics aligned , that the story
      was true.

      I havn't gone through the following links much at all, but place
      them here, partly for my own reference.

      http://ufos.about.com/library/weekly/aa081997.htm

      http://ufos.about.com/library/weekly/aa071700a.htm

      http://ufos.about.com/library/weekly/aa072400a.htm

      http://ufos.about.com/library/weekly/aa073100a.htm

      http://ufos.about.com/library/weekly/aa080700a.htm

      http://ufos.about.com/library/weekly/aa081400a.htm

      http://ufos.about.com/library/weekly/aa082100a.htm

      http://ufos.about.com/library/weekly/aa042301a.htm

      http://ufos.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%
      2Fhometown.aol.com%2Ftrackingterror%2Fmyhomepage%2Fnews.html

      I havn't checked on these things for some time now, but they are very
      relivant.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      "We all will be Christed, when we here ourselves say we are that to which we pray."- Jewel

      "The greatest mistake man makes is fear, which of course is a lack of faith." Emmet Fox