Wouldn't you like to know

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      About:

      • Dr. Greer on George Noory Radio Show (01-31-03)
      Announcement of promising new energy device found.
      Archive of 1/30-31/03 program. [Windows Media Player format - about
      35 minutes]
      or Read the transcript here. or Read excerpts of the
      transcript here.

      • Wilbert Smith 1958 Speech - mp3 file (01-30-03)
      [click to download and listen offline - 18 minutes]

      • Tribute to Sarah McClendon (01-09-03)

      • End of Year Message (12-16-02)

      • View New Streaming Audio Witness Of The Month Demo (12-15-02)

      • 1980 Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident (aka Bentwaters) (12-04-02)
      Documents just released under the British Freedom of Information Act,
      are now on the British Ministry of Defence (MoD) Official Web Site,
      as described in a recent BBC News article.

      Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
      All documents are in Acrobat Reader (PDF) format.

      • Disclosure Project Announces "Get the Word Out" Sale (11-13-02)

      Sale on books and videos! Due to the generosity of donors we can now
      reduce, by nearly half the price, most of the Disclosure Project
      books and videos. NOW is the time to get the word out!

      • Text of March 14, 1961 lecture by Canadian government official
      Wilbert Smith (11-09-02)
      • SEAS Announces the Z Competition (9-30-2002)
      • Text of a 1961 TV interview with Canadian government official
      Wilbert Smith (8-30-2002)
      • Greatest Secret in Modern History (Witness Testimony Overview) (7-
      22-2002)

      President Eisenhower's farewell address to the nation, January 1961

      "In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition
      of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military
      Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of
      misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the
      weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic
      processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and
      knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge
      industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful
      methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."
      Listen to the entire speech »

      "Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the
      world;
      indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
      --Margaret Mead, anthropologist

      There have been 6627559 visits to

      Well, all this can be found by going to
      http://www.disclosureproject.org

      If you havn't been going there, you really ought to.

      Shalom,,, ufolight.