Re: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] Deja-vu

  • Jeff Foss
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 20, 2003
      Hi M,

      The most revered among every nation and world are the chosen of God whom are no captive of illusion, propaganda or status quo.

      The substance of opposition to such is but paper thin.

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 21, 2003
        Hi Jeff.
        Good to hear ya again.

        I personally think the content of your reply should be ranked at
        least along with those quotes of Albert Einstein.

        I am hoping to make the Roan Mountains this year. I'll plan & just
        keep hoping.

        P.S. Have you heard of or talked with or met Martin Hunter ?
        He is a renoun man of understanding and extreem knowledge. Also a
        person of faith, inventions and can talk forever about almost any
        subject. He is very well aware of our topics.
        I last spoke with him in Jan 2000, He has an organisation called
        the National Institute For Inventors.

        Anyhow; God bless. ufolight.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Foss"

        Service.

      • Jeff Foss
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 21, 2003
          Hi M,

          Thanks so much for your compliment. It will be wonderful to see you at Roan Mountain if you can make it.

          All the best,

          Jeff

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 23, 2003
            I may have misdirrected my reply to the wrong member before; If that
            happened, I hope you didn't feel you were being ignored.

            I wanted to present to you one of the things I understand
            about "anti-gravity" itself, in order to better present the effects
            of generating motion from it.

            In nature, there already is antigravity. It is the equal oposit of
            the force of gravity which pushes matter towards the planet. Physical
            law states that it must be so, but it has gone greatly ignored in the
            r&d fields, mainly because of unbelief. Unbelief prevails, I think,
            because science has brushed this law off by explaining that the equal
            opposit is as a table keeping the plate from going further down. But
            that kind of thinking is not sufficently equal. Not in practice nor
            in visionary imagination.
            Our own mind can easily and simply see, that there has to be a
            wave and force of energy"the equal oposit of downward " going upward,
            inorder for this law not to be in err.

            Now; our attention is drawn towards devicing apparatus capable of
            proving this theory.
            That my friend is exactly what happens at one stage of the
            propulsion design I understand. You in essence, climb those natural
            antigravity waves as if they were rungs on a ladder, only, you can
            configure the speed by which mulitples of the wave rungs you attract
            and repel to/from ; similar to magnetic runnaway, you can achieve
            any desired speed, or go in hover.

            Light in the form of laser, is is main starting point, and center of
            stimulation and amplification and multiplication in greater powers,
            in the ufo type antigravity propulsion I refer to. It is not only a
            starting point, it also is noticed in the propulsion at different
            modes for different configurations, for what mode of travle desired.
            Electromagnetics do come into play, but they are more a byproduct
            than a force used for generation, at least in this model.

            If you are familiar with the Disclosure Project, you would recall
            in the lineup of testamonies from top officals, that our government
            has catagorised over 50 different types of aliens, all of whom were
            bipedal.
            Beings there are so many, it would be foolish of me not to think
            that each of them could not have their own style or type of
            antigravity generation.
            Looking at the record of us earth born natives, how we have many
            different types of gasoline engines, all the way up to how we oporate
            in orbit, not to forget the advancement of submarine propulsion. It
            would seem most likely that once we have publicly bugun production of
            antigravity propulsion and it's many applications in industry, we
            shall see an abundant array of designs differing slightly and
            severely, from the laser one I know of.

            Hope to hear from you again, ufolight.

            --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Colin Quinney"

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/