Re: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] Deja-vu

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 20, 2003
      Howdy Shai Pash
      I tried to correspond what I know with NASA. They are not willing
      to relate with me.
      I dont think they ignor me for because of of the tech I know, But
      more likely they do not want to go on record as coresponding with
      what the public has been brainwashed to consider "alternative, or
      fringe, or even lunitic", beings I make effort to disclose my
      personal experiences with ufo's.
      I also reveal my being a devout Christian , having had so many
      supernatural experiences I was compelled to write a book about. And
      they know that it would be out of characture for a publicly well
      known Christian to perpetrate a hoax or willingly tell such a thing
      if it were not true.

      For that, I am very glad that I became a Spirit filled believer in
      God about 12 years before this recall of my ufo encounters. I think
      it was instrumental in my memory coming forth, as some spiritual
      gifts require acting upon what could easily be denied in order to go
      forward. The experience's with ufo have continued even till these
      recent times, including my wife and two children.

      If all this is too much to consider as real, get ready, because one
      day, maybe not the distant future. Everyone will know.

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "shlomo
      pashkoff" <technogiddo@h...> wrote:
      > I also have some conections inside NASA, and I'm prity sure that
      the base idea is not based on the close light spectrum. maybe it has
      something to do with higher frequent rays like X-ray or Gama.

      > -----äåãòä î÷åøéú-----
      > îàú: ufolight [mailto:no_reply@yahoogroups.com]
      > ðùìç: ä 2/20/2003 2:17 AM
      > àì: antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com
      > òåú÷ ìéãéòä:
      > ðåùà: Re: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] Deja-vu

    • Jeff Foss
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 20, 2003
        Hi M,

        The most revered among every nation and world are the chosen of God whom are no captive of illusion, propaganda or status quo.

        The substance of opposition to such is but paper thin.

        Jeff

        I tried to correspond what I know with NASA. They are not willing
        to relate with me.
        I dont think they ignor me for because of of the tech I know, But
        more likely they do not want to go on record as coresponding with
        what the public has been brainwashed to consider "alternative, or
        fringe, or even lunitic", beings I make effort to disclose my
        personal experiences with ufo's.
        I also reveal my being a devout Christian , having had so many
        supernatural experiences I was compelled to write a book about. And
        they know that it would be out of characture for a publicly well
        known Christian to perpetrate a hoax or willingly tell such a thing
        if it were not true.

        For that, I am very glad that I became a Spirit filled believer in
        God about 12 years before this recall of my ufo encounters. I think
        it was instrumental in my memory coming forth, as some spiritual
        gifts require acting upon what could easily be denied in order to go
        forward. The experience's with ufo have continued even till these
        recent times, including my wife and two children.

        If all this is too much to consider as real, get ready, because one
        day, maybe not the distant future. Everyone will know.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "shlomo
        pashkoff" <technogiddo@h...> wrote:
        > I also have some conections inside NASA, and I'm prity sure that
        the base idea is not based on the close light spectrum. maybe it has
        something to do with higher frequent rays like X-ray or Gama.

        > -----äåãòä î÷åøéú-----
        > îàú: ufolight [mailto:no_reply@yahoogroups.com]
        > ðùìç: ä 2/20/2003 2:17 AM
        > àì: antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com
        > òåú÷ ìéãéòä:
        > ðåùà: Re: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] Deja-vu

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 21, 2003
          Hi Jeff.
          Good to hear ya again.

          I personally think the content of your reply should be ranked at
          least along with those quotes of Albert Einstein.

          I am hoping to make the Roan Mountains this year. I'll plan & just
          keep hoping.

          P.S. Have you heard of or talked with or met Martin Hunter ?
          He is a renoun man of understanding and extreem knowledge. Also a
          person of faith, inventions and can talk forever about almost any
          subject. He is very well aware of our topics.
          I last spoke with him in Jan 2000, He has an organisation called
          the National Institute For Inventors.

          Anyhow; God bless. ufolight.

          --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Foss"

          Service.

        • Jeff Foss
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 21, 2003
            Hi M,

            Thanks so much for your compliment. It will be wonderful to see you at Roan Mountain if you can make it.

            All the best,

            Jeff

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 23, 2003
              I may have misdirrected my reply to the wrong member before; If that
              happened, I hope you didn't feel you were being ignored.

              I wanted to present to you one of the things I understand
              about "anti-gravity" itself, in order to better present the effects
              of generating motion from it.

              In nature, there already is antigravity. It is the equal oposit of
              the force of gravity which pushes matter towards the planet. Physical
              law states that it must be so, but it has gone greatly ignored in the
              r&d fields, mainly because of unbelief. Unbelief prevails, I think,
              because science has brushed this law off by explaining that the equal
              opposit is as a table keeping the plate from going further down. But
              that kind of thinking is not sufficently equal. Not in practice nor
              in visionary imagination.
              Our own mind can easily and simply see, that there has to be a
              wave and force of energy"the equal oposit of downward " going upward,
              inorder for this law not to be in err.

              Now; our attention is drawn towards devicing apparatus capable of
              proving this theory.
              That my friend is exactly what happens at one stage of the
              propulsion design I understand. You in essence, climb those natural
              antigravity waves as if they were rungs on a ladder, only, you can
              configure the speed by which mulitples of the wave rungs you attract
              and repel to/from ; similar to magnetic runnaway, you can achieve
              any desired speed, or go in hover.

              Light in the form of laser, is is main starting point, and center of
              stimulation and amplification and multiplication in greater powers,
              in the ufo type antigravity propulsion I refer to. It is not only a
              starting point, it also is noticed in the propulsion at different
              modes for different configurations, for what mode of travle desired.
              Electromagnetics do come into play, but they are more a byproduct
              than a force used for generation, at least in this model.

              If you are familiar with the Disclosure Project, you would recall
              in the lineup of testamonies from top officals, that our government
              has catagorised over 50 different types of aliens, all of whom were
              bipedal.
              Beings there are so many, it would be foolish of me not to think
              that each of them could not have their own style or type of
              antigravity generation.
              Looking at the record of us earth born natives, how we have many
              different types of gasoline engines, all the way up to how we oporate
              in orbit, not to forget the advancement of submarine propulsion. It
              would seem most likely that once we have publicly bugun production of
              antigravity propulsion and it's many applications in industry, we
              shall see an abundant array of designs differing slightly and
              severely, from the laser one I know of.

              Hope to hear from you again, ufolight.

              --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Colin Quinney"

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/