[AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] Re: Deja-vu

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2003
      Thank you Jeff, I do enjoy being shown different ways of seeing
      rather than the original thought I first got from that verse.
      There is a lot of scripture supporting your view, God gave us a
      mind, and we know our mind works best not locked up in a box.

      Someday, I will be able to complete a protype of the antigravity
      devise I know of; then though, a lot of changes in occupations will
      have to be trained for, for example, the trucking industry will
      dramaticly change, that's just one example of thousands.
      But I know we humans are very resorceful, and we dont have to be
      afraid of change.

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Foss"
      <liastar@c...> wrote:
      > "It is appointed to every man Once to die and after this the
      judgment" pertains to death to sin--not physical death.
      > A great diamond and ruling head with the Lord is made over 7,000
      years, polished and buffed, tried and retried. Grace is a free gift
      but our application of righteousness is made over time so we are fit
      as the Nobility and Cocreatorship which is not attained during our
      meager 80 +- years. It would be narcissistic to think we rate as The
      Nobility in such a short amount of time. Further, Christendom was
      not made to suit this world. We are not chosen so we can be better
      stewards of sin, greed and lovelessness or just here to learn how to
      cope with it better. But we are coming to the time when all that
      will be done away with for forever, thank you God!, which will be at
      the "second death." The saints also take part in this with Him and
      rule on many things--a pretty weighty task to put on an upstart.
      Interesting thoughts otherwise.

      > Jeff

      God. 17 An=
      > d Jesus answering said to him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona:
      because fle=
      > sh and blood hath not revealed it to thee, but my Father who is in
      heaven. 1=
      > 8 And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will
      build my=
      > church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And
      I will g=
      > ive to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou
      shalt bin=
      > d upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou
      shalt lo=
      > ose on earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven. 20 Then he
      commanded his di=
      > sciples, that they should tell no one that he was Jesus the Christ.
      > The Douay-Rheims Bible
      >
      > in the above passage, Jesus did not tell them that belief in
      reincarnation =
      > is wrong, but he focused on the fact that Peter reconized him as
      the Son of =
      > God.
      >

      > Matthew 17:1-13
      > 1 And after six days Jesus taketh unto him Peter and James, and
      John his br=
      > other, and bringeth them up into a high mountain apart: 2 And he
      was transfi=
      > gured before them. And his face did shine as the sun: and his
      garments becam=
      > e white as snow. 3 And behold there appeared to them Moses and
      Elias talking=
      > with him. 4 And Peter answering, said to Jesus: Lord, it is good
      for us to =
      > be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles, one for
      thee, and=
      > one for Moses, and one for Elias. 5 And as he was yet speaking,
      behold a br=
      > ight cloud overshadowed them. And lo a voice out of the cloud,
      saying: This =
      > is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased: hear ye him. 6 And
      the discipl=
      > es hearing fell upon their face, and were very much afraid. 7 And
      Jesus came=
      > and touched them: and said to them: Arise, and fear not. 8 And they
      lifting=
      > up their eyes, saw no one, but only Jesus. 9 And as they came down
      from the=
      > mountain, Jesus charged them, saying: Tell the vision to no man,
      till the S=
      > on of man be risen from the dead. 10 And his disciples asked him,
      saying: Wh=
      > y then do the scribes say that Elias must come first? 11 But he
      answering, s=
      > aid to them: Elias indeed shall come, and restore all things. 12
      But I say t=
      > o you, that Elias is already come, and they knew him not, But have
      done unto=
      > him whatsoever they had a mind. So also the Son of man shall suffer
      from th=
      > em. 13 Then the disciples understood, that he had spoken to them of
      John the=
      > Baptist.
      > The Douay-Rheims Bible
      >
      > in that passage, we see that 2 people who have died in the flesh,
      evencentu=
      > ries prior to this event, are walking and talking with Jesus, AND
      they are r=
      > ecognized by the disciples. When we die, just our physical body
      dies, we con=
      > tinue.
      > Again, the FOCUS is placed on the Son of God. Little is said of
      those who v=
      > isited from the afterlife.
      >
      > these 4 verses tell of a "Second Death"
      >
      > Re 2:11 -
      > He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the
      churches: He=
      > that shall overcome shall not be hurt by the second death.
      >
      > Re 20:6 -
      > Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. In
      these t=
      > he second death hath no power. But they shall be priests of God and
      of Chris=
      > t: and shall reign with him a thousand years.
      >
      > Re 20:14 -
      > And hell and death were cast into the pool of fire. This is the
      second deat=
      > h.
      >
      > Re 21:8 -
      > But the fearful and unbelieving and the abominable and murderers
      and whorem=
      > ongers and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, they shall have
      their port=
      > ion in the pool burning with fire and brimstone, which is the
      second death. =

      > The Douay-Rheims Bible
      >

      > Clearly, there is more to death than ceasing to exist, and we are
      supposed =
      > to focus on Christ. Reincarnation is a real possibility, and the
      ancient Jew=
      > s did believe in it, as long as our focus on the important matter
      of Christ =
      > is not disturbed, pondering other possibilities is alright.
      >

      > you continued....
      >
      > > I need to grasp onto sound minded doctrine while remaining
      > > open minded, while not neglecting God's word; that's not a simple
      > > thing.
      > >

      > I agree, not at all simple!
      > :-)
      >

      > then you said...
      > > Finally; the alien from K-PAX said he traveled by light, in a
      > > way we can not know yet, we would kill ourselves with it; There
      you
      > > have it, The core central point of the antigravity propulsion I
      was
      > > shown is LIGHT !
      > >
      > > A serious point we we need to grasp IS about the FTL factor.
      > >
      > > Going faster than light, is , going faster than the speed we
      have
      > > measured it at, we measure based upon our observible methods,
      Light