US UFO Center News and Updates - Vol 2 Issue 2

  • United States UFO Information and Resear
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 4:38 PM
      Greetings and Good Evening Everyone from the Eastern United States! Light
      and Truth To You and Yours from all of us at the United States UFO
      Information and Research Center...

      In this edition of News and Updates we bring you the latest updates for our
      upcoming public awareness event, The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Conference
      2003, the latest on The American UFO Journal, Planning for future events,
      and a welcome to the newest member of The UFO Federation...

      Conference Registration

      Thankfully, planning and arrangements for The ARC 2003 are nearly
      complete... Although pre-registration is not required, seating is limited,
      so be sure to get your registrations and admission donations in as soon as
      possible if you wish to attend. Registrations received by June 15, 2003 will
      be $50 per adult and $20 per child 12 and under. Also, please remember that
      admission does not include food, area camping, travel expenses, or area
      accommodations before, during, or after the conference...

      Help spread the word about this important public awareness event! A
      printable registration and conference flyer suitable for printing, copying,
      and distribution in your local area is available to print from the
      conference main directory. In order to print the flyer you will need Adobe
      Acrobat Reader, a free download from www.adobe.com

      Group Camping Updates

      Much to our disappointment, as of this past week group camping is no longer
      an option for our 2003 conference... As it turns out, Roan Mountain State
      Park rented the group sites to an area church for a function they have
      planned that same weekend with full knowledge that our group was also having
      a function at that same time... We are sorry about this, but this situation
      is out of our hands and came as a complete surprise as well as a great shock
      to us...

      We were waiting until March 1st to make reservations as per park policy
      since we first started hosting conferences at this site in 1996. On a whim,
      we just happened to contact the park this past week to check on the
      availability of the four group sites... The policy of the State Park has
      always been to wait until March 1st of the year before that year's camping
      season begins before allowing any advance reservations to be made on their
      group tent sites... What was not told to us according to Vicky, who is the
      park's reservationist, the policy on reservations for the groups sites
      changed in later part of 2002 allowing them to make a reservation for the
      church before we knew about this alteration in park policy...

      Regretfully, this has forced us to withdraw the former arrangements we had
      offered with regard to camping as a group. Those few that have made camping
      reservations will receive a refund for the $20 camping reservation fees they
      sent prior to this announcement... Thus, camping will be first come, first
      served as the State Park's main campground does not take advance
      reservations for tents, campers, and RVs...

      Alternate Area Accommodations

      As of this message, the cabins at Roan Mountain are now completely booked
      for the week of the conference. However, there are other places in the Roan
      Mountain area which offer accommodations... These include bed and
      breakfasts, hotels, etc... For more information on area accommodations
      please visit Www.AlternateRealities.orG and click on the "Area
      Accommodations" button which links to this page from the main directory...
      We recommend the Days and Comfort Inn of Elizabethton, Tennessee. Please
      refer to the conference website for contact information.

      Confirmed Speaker Line-Up
      The highly esteemed cast of experiencers and speakers for this years public
      awareness event include Travis Walton, Pat A. Fitzhugh, Pejman Jamalan, Adam
      Sorg Constance Clear, Michael McDonnough, Jim Hickman, Jeffrey Morgan Foss,
      Sherry Lee Malin, Beth Rigby, Earle Benezet, Michael W. Combs, and Founder
      Stacey Allen McGee. Additional information about each of this year's
      speakers and the exciting speaker line-up can be found on the confirmed
      speakers page of the conference website at Www.AlternateRealities.orG
      The American UFO Journal
      The next edition of The American UFO Journal is now in production and will
      be issued soon... Read past issues and get more information about our
      official publication at www.AmericanUFOJournal.com
      Updates On Future Event Planning
      Planning has already begun for The ARC 2004... If you would like more
      information, please write to us to the attention of: "The ARC 2004
      Information".
      The UFO Federation
      We would like to take this opportunity to honor and welcome our new and
      existing members of our global UFO community unification project... "The UFO
      Federation". As of today our growing members list includes: UFOria-Research,
      The Glasgow UFO Research Organization, The Southern Appalachia UFO Network,
      and of course, the United States UFO Information and Research Center. For
      further details about these new and existing federation members, or for
      membership information please see the latest updates to
      www.UFOFederation.com
      Closing Comments
      We are all so excited about the 2003 conference event and we are looking
      forward to seeing all of you there! Let us continually hope for and project
      peace, love, and joy through enlightenment, both near and far, all around
      the world...
      Clear Skies, and Happy Skywatching!

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Founder and National Director
      United States UFO Information and Research Center
      www.USUFOCenter.com

      The Alternate Realities Conference
      Www.AlternateRealities.orG

      Mailing Address & Telephone Number:
      Post Office Box 153, Unicoi, TN 37692 USA
      Sightings & Information Hotline: (423) 735-0848
      Office Telephone and Meeting Information: (423) 943-6477
      Email: usufocenter@...

      Quotes: "Chance favors the prepared mind..." ~ Lewis Pasteur

      "The best scientist is open to experience and begins with romance - the idea
      that anything is possible." ~ Ray Bradbury