Fw: Virus Warning

  • Jeff Foss
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2002
      Hi Folks,

      Just passing along a virus warning from Kat Woodman. She wanted to be sure we
      were all alerted. Watch out for file: "WTC Survivor" DO NOT OPEN -- DELETE FILE!
      It will remove all dynamic link libraries (.dll files) from your computer completely if opened.

      Please warn everyone in your mailing lists and have a safe and joyful Christmas!

      Jeff