Re: USUFOIRC

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hi Jeff.

      It's always a pleasure to know I'm relating with another
      experiencer, and also a fellow DP member.

      Of all the things you listed below; I think, that "ignorance" is
      the one in your list as a culprit of all the others. I think,
      ignorance of the spectrum of reality, selfish pride, and
      especially "greed" a form of selfish pride, are the evident signs of
      an unilluminated person.

      The more each of us , who have begun the right tract , in
      awareness of these human errors, touch the conscious thought lives of
      others, the closer we will come.

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@y..., "Jeff Foss" <liastar@c...>