Yahoo group 1 - UFO sightings recorded information line

  • North Kent
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 23, 2002
      Dear Members,

      You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
      line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
      feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
      topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
      group or forthcoming meeting etc.

      Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

      Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.

      Best regards,

      Chris Rolfe
      UFO Monitors East Kent.
      England

    • North Kent

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2003
          Dear Members,
          You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
          line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
          feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
          topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
          group or forthcoming meeting etc.

          Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

          Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.
          Best regards,
          Chris Rolfe
          UFO Monitors East Kent.
          England

          http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
        • North Kent
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 28, 2003
            Dear Members,
            You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
            line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
            feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
            topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
            group or forthcoming meeting etc.

            Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

            Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.
            Best regards,
            Chris Rolfe
            UFO Monitors East Kent.
            England

            Surf together with new Shared Browsing
            http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059
          • North Kent
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 25, 2003
              Dear Members,
              You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
              line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
              feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
              topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
              group or forthcoming meeting etc.
              Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)
              Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.
              Best regards,
              Chris Rolfe
              UFO Monitors East Kent.
              England

              MSN Messenger - fast, easy and FREE! http://messenger.msn.co.uk
            • North Kent
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 28 2:51 AM
                Dear Members,
                You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
                line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
                feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
                topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
                group or forthcoming meeting etc.

                Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

                Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.

                Best regards,
                Chris Rolfe
                UFO Monitors East Kent.
                England

                Hotmail messages direct to your mobile phone
                http://www.msn.co.uk/msnmobile/mobilehotmail
              • North Kent

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 2, 2003
                    Dear Members,
                    You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
                    line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
                    feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
                    topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
                    group or forthcoming meeting etc.

                    Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

                    Calls are charged at normal national rates.
                    Best regards,
                    Chris Rolfe
                    UFO Monitors East Kent.
                    England