Anti war petition

  • Jeff Foss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      Editor's Note: Well Congress has did it,
      the majority has voted to violate the Constitution
      and give Dubya the power to wage war on the world.
      It's up too the working people now to declare
      peace and show another way. (WaterBoy)

      FROM: Dr. Boylan

      Recently I received this Petition from Lucia August,
      ACCET
      member therapist and friend. I forward this Petition
      against World War III, aka U.S. attack on
      Iraq and other Axis of Evil States, for your
      consideration, because the Star Visitors have told
      millions that we must stop our wars and other acts of
      mass violence, and adopt
      spiritually-sophisticated methodologies of correcting
      evils,
      (a la starpersons Jesus, Buddha, Lao Tse, White
      Buffalo Calf Woman, and contempory avatars Mohatma
      Gandhi, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Mother
      Theresa.)

      PETITION

      War is NOT the Answer. Today we are at a point of
      imbalance in
      the world and are moving toward what may be the
      beginning of a
      THIRD WORLD WAR. If you are against this possibility,
      the UN is
      gathering signatures in an effort to avoid a tragic
      world event.
      Please COPY (rather than Forward) this e-mail in a new
      message,
      sign at the end of the list, and send it to all the
      people whom
      you know.

      If you receive this list with more than 500 names
      signed,
      please send a copy of the message to:
      inquiries@....
      Even if you decide not to sign, please consider
      forwarding the petition on instead of deleting it.

> [...]
      > 126) Marc Alfaro, Barcelona, Catalonia
      > 127) Manel Saperas, Barcelona, Catalonia
      > 128) Jordi Ribas Izquierdo, Catalonia
      > 129) Naiana Lacorte Rodes, Catalonia
      > 130) Joan Vitoria i Codina, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 131) Jordi Paris i Romia, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 131) Marta Truno i Salvado, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 132) Jordi Lagares Roset, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 133) Josep Puig Vidal, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 134) Marta Juanola i Codina, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 135) Manel de la Fuente i Colino,Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 136) Gemma Belluda i Ventura, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 137) Victor Belluda i Ventur, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 138) MaAntonia Balletbo, Barcelona, Spain
      > 139) Mireia Masdevall Llorens, Barcelona,Spain
      > 140) Clara Planas, Barcelona, Spain
      > 141) Fernando Labastida Gual, Barcelona,Spain
      > 142) Cristina Vacarisas, Barcelona, Spain
      > 143) Enric Llarch i Poyo, Barcelona, Catalonia
      > 144) Rosa Escoriza Valencia, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 145) Silvia Jimenez, Barcelona, Catalonia
      > 146) Maria Clarella, Barcelona, Catalonia
      > 147) Angels Guimera, Barcelona, Catalonia
      > 148) M.Carmen Ruiz Fernandez, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 149) Rufi Cerdan Heredia, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 150) M. Teresa Vilajeliu Roig, Barcelona,Catalonia
      > 151) Rafel LLussa, Girona, Catalonia,Spain
      > 152) Mariangels Gallego Ribo, Gelida,Catalonia
      > 153) Jordi Cortadella, Gelida, Catalonia
      > 154) Pere Botella, Barcelona, Catalonia(Spain)
      > 155) Josefina Auladell Baulenas, Catalunya(Spain)
      > 156) Empar Escoin Carceller, Catalunya(Spain)
      > 157) Elisa Pla Soler, Catalunya (Spain)
      > 158) Paz Morillo Bosch, Catalunya (Spain)
      > 159) Cristina Bosch Moreno, Madrid (Spain)
      > 160) Marta Puertolas, Barcelona (Spain)
      > 161) Elisa del Pino (Madrid) Spain
      > 162) Joaquin Rivera (Madrid) Spain
      > 163) Carmen Barral (Madrid) Spain
      > 164) Carmen del Pino (Madrid) Spain
      > 165) Asuncion del Pino (Madrid) Spain
      > 166) Asuncion Cuesta (Madrid) Spain)
      > 167) Ana Polo Mediavilla (Burgos) Spain
      > 168) Mercedes Romero Laredo (Burgos)Espana
      > 169) Oliva Mertinez Fernandez, Burgos, Espana>
      > 170) Silvia Leal Aparicio (Burgos) Espana
      > 171) Claudia Elizabeth Larrauri (Bahia
      > Blanca),Argentina
      > 172) Federico G. Pietrokovsky, (C..F.)Argentina
      > 173) Naschel Prina (Capital Federal)Argentina
      > 174) Daniela Gozzi (Capital Federal)Argentina
      > 175) Paula Elisa Kvedaras CapitalFederal)Argentina
      > 176) Antonio Izquierdo (Valencia) Espana
      > 177) Ana Belen Perez Solsona, Valencia, Espana
      > 178) Paula Folques Diago, Valencia, Espana
      > 179) Nestor Alis Pozo (Valencia) Espana
      > 180) Rafael Alis Pozo, Valencia, Spain
      > 181) Isabel Maria Martinez, Valencia, Espana
      > 182) Cristina Bernad Guerrero Valencia, Espana
      > 183) Iria Barcia Sanchez
      > 184) Elena Barrios Barcia. Uppsala. Suecia
      > 185) Illana Ortiz Martin. Munchen.Alemania
      > 186) Santiago Rodriguez Rasero. Menchen.Alemania
      > 187) David Ages Diaz. Pamplona. Espana
      > 188) Juan Luis Ibarretxe, Galdakao. E.H.
      > 189) Ruben Diez Ealo. Galdakao. E.H.
      > 190) Marcial Rodriguez Garcia. Ermua.
      > 191) Imanol Echave Calvo. San Sebastian.Spain
      ZarateLazcano.Vitoria-Gasteiz.Spain
      > 193) David Sanchez,
      Agirregomezkorta.Gasteiz.Euskadi.
      > 194) Alberto Ruiz, De Alda.Gasteiz.Euzkadi
      > 195) Juan Carlos Garcia
      Obregon.Vitoria-Gasteiz.Espana
      > 196) Jon Aiarza Lotina. Santander.Spain
      > 197) Teresa del Hoyo Rojo. Santander.
      > 198) Celia Nespral Gaztelumendi.Santander. Espana
      > 199) Pedro Martin Villamor, Valladolid.Espana
      > 200) Victoria Arratia Martin, Valladolid, Espana
      > 201) Javi Tajadura Martin, Portugalete,Euskadi.Spain
      > 202) Lourdes Palacios Martin, Bilbao, Spain
      > 203) JesTs Avila de Grado, Madrid, Espana
      > 204) Eva Marca Cano Lopez. Madrid, Spain
      > 205) Emilio Ruiz Olivar, Londres, UK
      > 206) Maru Ortega Garcia del Moral, Calahorra, Espana
      > 207) Juan Carlos Ayala, Calvo, Logroco, Spain
      > 208) Roco Munoz Pino, Logroco, Espana
      > 209) Ximena Pino Burgos, Santiago, Chile
      > 210) Roberto Saldivia Quezada, Santiago,Chile
      > 211) Paola Gonzalez Valderrama, Santiago,Chile
      > 212) Cesar Morales Pey Lillo, Santiago, Chile
      > 213) Denisse Labarca Abdala , Santiago,Chile
      > 214) Maria Paz Gonzalez, Garay, Chili
      > 215) Daniela Millar Kaiser, Santiago,Chile
      > 216) Alvaro Wigand Perales, Valdivia,Chile
      > 217) Gladys Bustos Carrasco, Quilicura,Chile
      > 218) Patricio Criado Rivera, Quilicura,Chile
      > 219) Carolina Aguilar Monsalve, Valdivia,Chile
      > 220) Carmen Silva Utrilla, Madrid, Espana
      > 221) Martha Yolanda Rodriguez
      Aviles,Queretaro,Mexico
      > 222) Laura Rodriguez, Aviles, Cozumel, Quintanaroo,
      > Mex.
      > 223) Katia Hahn , Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
      > 224) Sofia Gallego, Mexicali, B.C. Mexico
      > 225) Beatriz Casta, Mexico
      > 226) Victor Kerber Palma, Monterrey, Mexico
      > 227) Roco Sanchez Losada, Mexico D.F.
      > 228) Lorenza Estanda Gonzalez, Luna, Mexico D.F.
      > 229) Gabriel Gallardo D'Aiuto,Mexico D.F.
      > 230) Jose Antonio Salinas, Monterrey, N.L., Mex.
      > 231) Laura Cantu, Mty N.L., Mex
      > 232) Jossie Garcia, Mty N.L Mex
      > 233) Martha Vazquez Gonzalez, Mty, N.L. Mexico
      > 234) Olga Moreno, Monterrey, NL, Mex
      > 235) Mariana Camargo, Pto. Vallarta, Jal; Mexico
      > 236) Alfonso Villa, Toluca, Mexico
      > 237) Arturo Rodriguez Reyes, Toluca, Edo Mexico,
      > MEXICO
      > 238) Fernanda Villela, Mexico D.F., MEXICO
      > 239) Pilar Jimenez, Caracas, VENEZUELA
      > 240) Erika Rovelo, Mexico D.F., MEXICO
      > 241) Alejandro Lecanda, Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico
      > 242) Gabriela Diaz de Sandi, CD, Mexico, Mexico
      > 243) Jorge Bustamante Orgaz, Ciudad de Mexico,
      Mexico
      > 244) Jose Bernardo Rodriguez Montes, Ciudad de
      Mexico,
> [...]

      > 367) Beth Gallock, Sebastopol, CA USA
      > 368) Maikaaloa Clarke, CA USA
      > 369) DeAnna L'am, Sebastopol, Ca, USA
      > 370) Julian Shaw, Sebastopol, CA, USA
      > 371) Katya Miller, Santa Fe, NM, USA
      > 372) Vijali Hamilton, Castle Valley, Utah, USA
      > 373) Andrew Beath, Malibu,CA, USA
      > 374) Rebecca Dmytryk, CA, US
      > 375) Jeffrey Ellis, CA USA
      > 376) Norman Gan, Sherman Oaks, CA, USA
      > 377) Tom Greening, Sherman Oaks, CA, USA
      > 378) Marianne Bentzen, Charlottenlund, Denmark
      > 379) Judyth O. Weaver, Mill Valley, Ca, USA
      > 380) David W. Arehart, Lawrence, KS, USA
      > 381) Kay Foley, Columbia, MO, USA
      > 382) Jan Lysaght, Columbia, MO, USA
      > 383) Mine Ezashi, Columbia, MO, USA
      > 384) Toshihiko Ezashi, Columbia, MO, USA
      > 385) Nobuko Kainuma, CA, USA
      > 386) Karen Leonard, Ireland
      > 387) Kevin Murphy, Ireland
      > 388) Stephanie Kohl, Ireland/Germany
      > 389) Marcel Kostyal, NRW, Germany
      > 390) Florent Didier ,Troyes , France
      > 391) Diepart, Sandrine, Brussels, Belgium
      > 392) Marianne Putteman, Gent, Belgium
      > 393) Xavier Bastiaense, Ghent, Belgium
      > 394) Hans Gelaude, Ghent, Belgium
      > 395) Mamoudou Guiss�
      > 396) Inne Geypen, Brussels, Belgium
      > 397) Guy Cordeel, Beveren, Belgium
      > 398) Veerle Decante, Beveren, Belgium
      > 399) Lucienne Goormans, Beveren, Belgium
      > 400) Marc Van Molle, Londerzeel, Belgium
      > 401) Martine Gheysen, Machelen, Belgium
      > 402) Marie-Anne Straetmans, Belgium
      > 403) W. Patrick De Wilde, Huldenberg, Belgium
      > 404) Jos� Depuydt, Belgium
      > 404) Maryse Koll, Belgium
      > 405) Anne De Smet, Belgium
      > 406) Mark Hongenaert, Leuven, Belgium
      > 407) Bart Feyaerts, Schriek, Belgium
      > 408) Ann Van Meldert, Houthalen, Belgium
      > 409) Kristien Coussement, Kessel-lo, Belgium
      > 410) Griet Van Impe, Holsbeek, Belgium
      > 411) Filip De Bodt, Herzele, Belgium
      > 412) Marnix Schollaert,Herzele,Belgium
      > 413) Tilly Jacobs, ronse, Belgium
      > 414) Eric Devisscher, Hasselt, Belgi�
      > 415) Linda Bollen, Hasselt, Belgium
      > 416) Guy Steegmans, Antwerpen, Belgium
      > 417) Lucie Spranghers, Gent, Belgium
      > 418) Geert Colpaert, Gent, Belgium
      > 419) Nard Besseling, Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
      > 420) Hanneke Wiegers, Groet, The Netherlands
      > 421) Dorine Louwerens, Wormerveer, The Netherlands
      > 422) Lorraine T. Miller, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
      > 423) Ron Rocco, New York, N.Y. USA
      > 424) Beth Paris, Ithaca, NY , USA
      > 425) Constance Buck, Santa Fe, New Mexico
      > 426) Joel Druckman, Santa Monica, CA.
      > 427) John Strickler, Topeka, KS
      > 428) Kirke Mechem, San Francisco, CA
      > 429) Magen Solomon, Oakland CA. USA
      > 430) Herb Bielawa, Kensington, CA
      > 431) Jan Dederick, El Cerrito, CA
      > 432) Bonnie Olson, Edmonds, WA
      > 433) Arjuna da Silva, North Carolina, USA
      > 434) Susan Taylor, North Carolina, USA
      > 435) Gloria Lorenzo, Jackson, WY, USA
      > 436) Faith May, Jackson, WY USA
      > 437) Shelia Reed, Cave Creek, Az.
      > 438) Carrie (Ginnie) McGovern, Villa Park, CA USA
      > 439) Catherine and Nasir Grace, Taupo, Aotearoa New
      Zealand
      > 440) Donna Gardner, Waihi Beach, Aotearoa, New
      Zealand
      > 441) Jackie Johnson, Nipomo, CA, USA
      > 442) Chris Hess, Reno, Nevada
      > 443) Heidi Eagleton, Bangor Maine, USA
      > 444) Erik Eagleton, Bangor Maine, USA
      > 445) Elizabeth I Turner, Clifton, Maine, USA
      > 446) Ruth Foreman, Melbourne Beach, Fl, USA
      > 447) Peter Clark, Exeter, NH, USA
      > 448) Mary Gildea, Portsmoth, NH, USA
      > 449) Andrew LeCompte, Dunbarton, NH, USA>
      > 450) Margaret Mansfield, NJ USA
      > 451) Ed Dreby, NJ USA
      > 452) Carol Walz, Mount Holly, NJ USA
      453) Elke Muller, Philadelphia, PA, USA
      454) Diane Whitney, Sebastopol, Ca. USA
      455) Barbara Brass, Roseville, CA USA
      456) Lucia August, Hayward, CA USA
      457) Dr. Richard J. Boylan, Sacramento, CA , USA
      458) Vadim M. Rozengurt, Concord, Ca. USA - Earth
      459) Bill Butler Burnaby Canada
      500) The Butler Family South Edmonton Canada
      501) Jeffrey M. Foss, Laconia NH USA