Re: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] personal encounters

  • mysticscientist9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      Dear Antigrav,
      I grew up on a farm in North Central Oklahoma. As part of my
      evening chores, I gathered eggs, and fed the calves and hogs. I was
      out of doors most of the time. It was a summer evening. The sun
      had set but it was still full light. I was about 10 years old.
      What looked exactly like an asteroid, spherical and pitted, covered
      with a flame-like greenish aura came into view over the tall trees that
      lined a creek about 100 yards West of me. It was completely silent.
      No portholes or antennae. It traveled at a sedate 15 to 25 mph, at a
      constant altitude of about 200 feet. It was about 20 feet in diameter.
      Nearly overhead, it made an instantaneous right-angled turn and
      continued on its leisurely and silent way off to the south, and was
      quickly over the horizon. No one else in my family saw it. But
      it was in the papers the next day, as being seen all over Oklahoma
      and Texas, and plotted to strike the Earth at two widely different
      points by two sets of astronomers.
      It did not communicate with me, nor did my life change in any
      way. I have had no other UFO encounters, and I am now 63.
      DrH
      Jumping Lightyears, 337 pp, at Amazon, B&N, etc.