Jeff Foss corrections / additional

  • Jeff Foss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Here are corrections and additional information on my letter to AJ-net of 9-17-02 concerning self-remembered experiences.

      Second paragraph, "At night, just 10mi. east of Kingman AZ" 10 miles was the distance from Kingman at the end of this encounter, not the beginning. Also, co-witness, Phil Oxford of Ft. Meyers FL was in the car. Additionally, he was present with me at Manchester MA on 9-26-76. Of the three in the picture standing before the point craft, he was on our right (my left at the time), I was in the middle and Bruce was on our left. Phil didn't like to talk about the experiences and I haven't heard from him in years.

      On September 26, 1996, one year after my 1995 abduction (and 20 years to the day after 9-26-76), I just happened to escort my wife, Cherie, out to the car for her early morning commute to work. Off to our left and to the north over Plymouth NH, a cylinder mother ship, in this case bathed in a green glow was moving fast from east to west. At a point directly across the road from us at a distance of about 1/2 mi. and about 5,000 in elevation, it launched several discs as we both looked on. A few days later, Cherie saw a 40' slender mirror dome-less disc vertically positioned straight in front of her while driving along

      I-93 S through Thornton NH. Two days later, I saw a mirror silver disc--exactly like hers--in a horizontal position out the front door of our place then in Ashland just to the east over the highest point of the nearest hill exhibiting a falling leaf pattern of flight; rose again in elevation and moved straight along to the west; exhibited a falling leaf flight pattern; rose again in height and moved in a straight line to the west... It did this 7 times. What grabbed my attention was a mid afternoon's nap dream of being able to see into a situation involving a child in an institutional foster home (aided remote viewing) and how he lives to adapt and get along. He had a friend sitting on his bed with him talking and then they ran out of the room together in some planned game or adventure. At this, I sprang off the couch and went to the front door. Looking to the hilltop, I saw the glistening of the sun on the mirror finish of the craft.

      Jeff