The Jeff Foss Experience preface

  • Jeff Foss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      It�s Our Move

      Out of regression with one of the nation's founding researchers came vivid memories of lifelong abductions and the experiences were not out of a sci-fi monster movie. They were peaceful with advanced technology all around. I have been treated with love and respect and not as a lab rat. The governments and media would like to close peoples eyes to higher ways which are lasting, cost free, and non-destructive to the natural resource environment. This way of life will mean joy and health for the many and not riches for the few. All can take this in good confidence that if we endeavor to establish global Conservation Exchange and Fuel-less Technologies, we will then have procured open contact. It's our move and ours alone.