"KERNELS OF WISDOM" (10-part series)

  • Compiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      I hope that this series of articles proves to
      be very informative and helpful to everyone.

      [The 1st link is to the Index page which
      contains the links to all 10 articles. If it's
      broken, the 2nd link is to the section on the
      "Additional" articles Index page, entitled
      "Newcomers: You Can't Go Wrong Starting Here!",
      where you will see the link to its Index page.]
      KERNELS OF WISDOM (10-part series):

      John DeSantis

      You may find a great deal of the Truth that you
      are searching for here:

      WisdomWorld.org web site (Main Page):

      This is the Index page of the "Introductory",
      "Setting the Stage" book, which was especially
      compiled for newcomers to Theosophy:

      The page where "Additional" articles are slowly
      being added:

      PUBLIC & PRIVATE ENTERPRISE: This next link is to
      the most updated version of my economic-project
      proposal to humanity, a practical project to help
      our suffering humanity that I also consider to be
      Theosophical. In it you will find a new and unique,
      but mostly unknown, economic system model that
      might be able to put an end to involuntary poverty
      on earth. How? It presents a way to fully finance
      everything of importance that is needed in every
      nation. Because of this it's well worth pointing
      to. Please note that, for strategic reasons, of
      wanting it to have the best chance of being
      accepted by all peoples worldwide, no matter
      what their religious, philosophical, and
      scientific beliefs are, I've put it on a
      completely different web site; it contains
      no mention of, or link to, the Theosophy and
      the Theosophical Movement that is presented
      on my WisdomWorld.org web site: