Re: Antigravity yahoo groups - UFO sightings recorded information line

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hey there Chris: It would be wonderful if you could copy a couple
      examples of what kind of info you update , here, in this forum; that
      could inspire some more interest in spendind money on your program. I
      personally havnt had any ufo evperences in the past half year to
      report, but getting a dose od what you have would be nice.
      Also: Do you have an http address we can access ?

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@y..., "North Kent"
      <northkent@i...> wrote:
      > Dear Members,
      >
      > You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded
      information line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news
      in UFOLOGY. Please feel free to leave a message after our news update
      and we can include your topic, news and views in a future update. You
      may wish to promote your own group or forthcoming meeting etc.

      > Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)
      > Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Chris Rolfe
      > UFO Monitors East Kent.

    • North Kent