Re: Similar Interests

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18 6:26 PM
      Greetings Rich.
      It sounds like a well thought out organisation.
      some members from this group may very well want to ,and join; Myself,
      I have just added the responsibility of becoming a representitive for
      the disclosure Project; You likely know of them.
      It would not be wise for me to over step my obligations , so I
      need to wait , and see how I'm doing with what is at hand for me
      right now.
      I have several logs in the fire right now, aside from maintaining
      a family, I constantly study the ancient biblical texts as I have for
      over 20 years, am continually getting visions for new energy and
      propulsion designs and deeper understanding in them, continually
      studying researching science, physics & technology to keep up with
      it, & see how much it amazeingly co-aligns with the visions I get,
      then theres my regular job, balanceing my bills, trying to work out
      patents & protypes; whoowie !
      I think you can begin to see I dont need another responsibility
      right now.

      But hey stick around and try to stirr up someone around to join
      your efforts; maybe later down the road I can take more of a load.

      Maurice Brown AKA ufolight .

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@y..., "pcheaven2k"
      <colbert_richard@h...> wrote:
      > Hello my name is Richard Colbert and I am the former
      Owner/Moderator