Similar Interests

  • pcheaven2k
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2002
      Hello my name is Richard Colbert and I am the former Owner/Moderator
      of the Grass Roots Space Administration. I have decided that the
      GRSA was a poor name and that I wasn't concise enough in describing
      the goals and ambitions of the GRSA.

      For that reason I have disbanded the GRSA and started a new group
      called S.E.C.T.O.R. (Space Exploration and Colonization Through
      Organized Relationships). While this new group will have the same
      common goal as GRSA its methods and name will be totally different.

      S.E.C.T.O.R. believes that by having organized relationships with
      the other people working on space related projects we can build the
      man-power, resources, financial support, media support, etc. to
      ensure the quick and effective building of a private Space
      Exploration and Colonization Armada. It is our goal to bring
      everyone in this area together so that they can share their
      information, knowledge, resources, etc. While all members will
      continue to maintain any prior affiliations they had they will still
      be able to reap the many benefits (as the group grows) of being a
      member of S.E.C.T.O.R.

      While all are welcome their will be a few REQUIREMENTS to being a
      member of S.E.C.T.O.R. They are:

      1.) Every member will have a specific role/job/task/function in
      S.E.C.T.O.R.
      2.) Members who are not active or whom do not fulfill their
      commitments to the group will be unsubscribed.
      3.) Members must be working on some form of space related project or
      have a strong interest in helping (through other means) make Space
      Exploration and Colonization a reality.
      4.) All members will be representatives of S.E.C.T.O.R. and
      therefore must always maintain a professional attitude and
      appearance.

      Now you are probably wondering, Why Should I Join? Here is why:

      1.) By working together we can more easily acquire the funding we
      need to fulfill our dreams.
      2.) We can each grow and learn from one another and subsequently
      effect a faster development cycle.
      3.) The media doesn't cover stories about small projects...However
      when the group gets to a respectible size we can get media coverage
      for even the smallest projects by labeling them as a group effort.
      4.) Increased exposure and financial support.
      5.) The members make it work and each of you will have a specific
      job function with in the group.

      So if you are ready to join and are willing to work to help make
      S.E.C.T.O.R. succeed then please go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S_E_C_T_O_R/ and Join.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2002
        Greetings Rich.
        It sounds like a well thought out organisation.
        some members from this group may very well want to ,and join; Myself,
        I have just added the responsibility of becoming a representitive for
        the disclosure Project; You likely know of them.
        It would not be wise for me to over step my obligations , so I
        need to wait , and see how I'm doing with what is at hand for me
        right now.
        I have several logs in the fire right now, aside from maintaining
        a family, I constantly study the ancient biblical texts as I have for
        over 20 years, am continually getting visions for new energy and
        propulsion designs and deeper understanding in them, continually
        studying researching science, physics & technology to keep up with
        it, & see how much it amazeingly co-aligns with the visions I get,
        then theres my regular job, balanceing my bills, trying to work out
        patents & protypes; whoowie !
        I think you can begin to see I dont need another responsibility
        right now.

        But hey stick around and try to stirr up someone around to join
        your efforts; maybe later down the road I can take more of a load.

        Maurice Brown AKA ufolight .

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@y..., "pcheaven2k"