Antigravity yahoo groups - UFO sightings recorded information line

  • North Kent
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 14 9:59 AM
      UFOTREK: UFO sightings recorded information line. Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours). Report a sighting on our automated answering service, after this weeks message. (Calls charged at normal national BT rate). Produced by UFO Monitors East Kent.

      regards,

      Chris Rolfe

    • North Kent

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 10, 2002
          Dear Members,

          You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own group or forthcoming meeting etc.

          Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)
          Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.

          Best regards,
          Chris Rolfe
          UFO Monitors East Kent.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 10, 2002
            Hey there Chris: It would be wonderful if you could copy a couple
            examples of what kind of info you update , here, in this forum; that
            could inspire some more interest in spendind money on your program. I
            personally havnt had any ufo evperences in the past half year to
            report, but getting a dose od what you have would be nice.
            Also: Do you have an http address we can access ?

            --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@y..., "North Kent"
            <northkent@i...> wrote:
            > Dear Members,
            >
            > You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded
            information line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news
            in UFOLOGY. Please feel free to leave a message after our news update
            and we can include your topic, news and views in a future update. You
            may wish to promote your own group or forthcoming meeting etc.

            > Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)
            > Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.
            >
            > Best regards,
            > Chris Rolfe
            > UFO Monitors East Kent.

          • North Kent