In Order To Reply or Post :

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2002
      In this new "groups" format, to reply, just hit the reply button, and
      then at the beginning of the message section box; place your curser
      at the beginning of the printed message, and hit the "enter " button
      on your keyboard to start a new line. each time you hit the enter
      button, you get a new beginning sentence to write from.

      I hope this info encourages some to communicate in this community.

      Try it. hit the reply button; place your blinking curser line at the
      beginning of the last message, and then hit your enter button, to get
      a new line to write from. We can and need to communicate.