ufo info-b

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 10:32 PM
      Greetings and Peace Be With You...

      We are very happy to announce the opening of the NEW Southern
      Appalachia UFO Network Website... The new domain address is
      http://www.saun.org ...We would like to extend this invitation for
      you to
      visit with them on their new site when you have a convenient time...

      Also, the Speaker and Lecture information on The ARC Conference
      website at http://www.etconference.org has now been updated to
      include all
      speaker topics of discussion and all planned site modifications in
      preparation for our 2002 gathering have now been completed... We may
      add one other page to the site in the coming weeks to include a list
      of vendors who have expressed an interest in attending the event to
      offer an array of interesting books, videos, memorabilia, and more to
      make the gathering even more festive... We will let you know as soon
      as the page is added...

      Clear Skies, and Happy Skywatching!

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Founder and National Director
      United States UFO Information and Research Center
      http://www.usufoirc.org ~ http://www.etconference.org

      IMPORTANT U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. SUBDOMAINS:

      Pyramid Healing ~ http://www.pyramidhealing.org
      Southern Appalachia UFO Network ~ http://www.saun.org
      National U.F.O. Sightings ~ http://www.nationaluforeporting.org
      The ARC - Alternate Realities Center ~ http://www.spiritofthearc.org
      Report Extraordinary Experiences online ~ http://www.uforeporting.info
      The AMERICAN U.F.O. JOURNAL ~ http://www.americanufojournal.com
      The E.T. Mall and The U.F.O. Store ~ http://www.etmall.org ~
      http://www.ufostore.org
      U.S.U.F.O.I.R.C. Research Complex and Building Donations ~
      http://www.ufofund.org

      Mailing Address & Telephone Number:
      Post Office Box 153, Unicoi, TN 37692 USA
      Sightings & Information Hotline: (423) 735-0848
      Email: dreaman@...

      Quotes: "The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The
      evidence has been denied the American people for over 50
      years!" ...UFO Investigative Colleague and Researcher, Clifford Stone

      "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but
      in seeing with new eyes." ...French Novelist, Marcel Proust