Filers Files Report

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      The reason that you receive this mail is because
      you joined our mailing list.

      If you want to be removed form the list,you can unsubscribe your
      email
      address from the same place you subcribed.
      http://www.filersfiles.com/newswiz/news-form.htm

      This document can be reprinted with permission only. Request can be
      sent to
      support@... If you already have permission this document
      must
      be reprinted in it's entirety.

      FILER'S FILES #07-2002 MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      February 13, 2002, Majorstar@....
      Webmaster: Chuck Warren http://www.cewarren.com

      UFOs were observed over Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, New
      York,
      North
      Carolina, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, California, Canada, Puerto Rico,
      and
      Argentina. Sam Donaldson, TV News Journalist anticipates first
      contact
      this
      year. Help from London for abductees. Officers in California and
      Missouri
      report UFO sightings.

      NASA PROPOSES ATOMIC ROCKET PROGRAM

      NASA plans to develop atomic-powered rockets that could greatly
      increase the
      speed of spacecraft and nuclear reactors to energize outposts on
      distant
      planets. The 2003 NASA federal budget proposes to spend $46.5
      million
      begin developing nuclear electric rockets and $79 million more to
      build
      atomic-powered generators that can fly on spacecraft. Eventually
      NASA
      would
      eliminate chemical rockets that are relatively slow. To travel
      greater
      distances much more powerful and faster propulsion systems are
      needed.
      In
      the last hundred years man first flew powered aircraft in 1903 at a
      few
      miles
      an hour with the Wright Brothers plane to 14,000 mph to go into orbit
      around
      Earth. The next hundred years should see a similar increase in
      speed.
      Generally NASA's Spacecraft are powered by solar cells that convert
      sunlight
      to electricity. Once the Spacecraft reach distant planets the
      sunlight
      is
      often so dim that there is little electrical energy for instruments.
      It is
      apparent our space technology is slow compared to the high speed
      passes
      made
      by alien UFOs. It is apparent we're using comparatively primitive
      technology. We're in contact with various NASA personnel who are
      very
      frustrated by NASA's unwillingness to look at their own videos of
      high
      performance spacecraft that can literally fly circles around our own
      shuttle
      missions. It would seem NASA would attempt to study the alien
      technology but
      there seems to be a feeling if we don't acknowledge they are there,
      maybe
      they'll go away. I've have noticed the Shuttle crews and NASA use
      various
      code words for UFOs. Everything from Santa Claus to fast moving
      stars.

      NASA envisions rockets using nuclear fission or fusion that could
      fire
      for
      months, driving the spacecraft to greater and greater speeds. The
      Disclosure
      Project has the testimony of hundreds of FAA, military and
      intelligence
      personnel who have seen documents and in some cases have been inside
      recovered alien craft. There is more evidence than most people
      realize.
      Weekly there are dozens of eyewitnesses, photographs, video, cattle
      mutilations and landing traces all pointing to alien craft. Many
      scientists
      admit there is likely alien intelligence on other planets in the
      universe.
      This intelligence may be thousands of years ahead of our technology.
      Additionally, they only have to make the trip once to be seen in our
      skies.
      We have the testimony of respected professionals to help us determine
      what is
      actually happening. The aliens could have underground or undersea
      bases, or
      bases orbiting our planet. Former CIA Director and Navy Admiral
      Roscoe
      Hillenkotter in 1960 stated: "Unknown objects are operating under
      intelligent control……It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come
      from and
      their purpose."

      Daniel Fry an Aerojet-General engineer was doing field work at White
      Sands
      Missile Range when he heard a voice booming out of a saucer hovering
      above
      him. It was actually a space probe and the alien stated his race had
      inhabited earth tens of thousands of years before. He said, "They
      now
      live
      in life-support spaceships and that their life spans are over twice
      that of
      humans." Fry claimed after his initial encounter he was contacted
      again by
      the alien who claimed he had readapted to earth's environment, and
      was
      posing
      as an international businessman. The report sounds outlandish, but
      Fry
      made
      a detailed engineering report on how the alien craft functioned and
      its
      propulsion system. His description of acceleration by a force
      identical in
      nature to a gravitational field in the book, "Steps to the Stars" led
      MIT
      Professor of Electrical Engineering Parry Moon to assert that, "A
      more
      rigorous treatment might be of great value to scientists. Source is
      "UFOs
      Politics, God and Science" by Dr. Robert Trundle. The point is that
      respected engineer was told that the aliens visiting Earth live
      aboard
      spaceships, and even live among us. A trusted Admiral and the first
      Director
      of CIA told us they are here, and he devoted the remaining part of
      his
      life
      to help bring out the truth. As Director of NICAP, he told us, its
      time for
      the truth to be brought out about UFOs. But through official secrecy
      and
      ridicule many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects
      are
      nonsense," from Bruce Maccabee, "What the Admiral Knew" International
      UFO
      Reporter, Nov 1986. The following high quality witnesses are
      spotting
      UFOs
      daily!

      CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW YORK AND VERMONT SEE FIREBALL?

      NORTH CANAAN -- The Boston Globe article states, that area residents
      report
      hearing a sonic boom, and seeing a fireball. Authorities found no
      evidence
      of a plane crash but many people saw a fireball, Saturday afternoon,
      February
      9, 2002. Police, firefighters, and airports received calls at about
      2:30 PM
      from people who described seeing a fireball in the sky, hearing a
      sonic
      boom
      and an explosion. "It looked like a long metal item, and another
      said
      it
      looked like a piece of metal with a fireball,'' said a police
      dispatcher at
      Troop B, who refused to give her name. David Paine, a state police
      spokesman
      in Massachusetts said officials believe it could have been a meteor.
      ''There
      were a number of calls for sighting of fireballs and sounds of sonic
      booms in
      Russell, Montgomery, Pittsfield and into New York state,'' said Lt.
      Paul C.
      Maloney, another spokesman for the Massachusetts state police. ''We
      did
      send
      an aircraft in the areas (where the sightings were reported) and they
      saw
      nothing at that time.'' The Federal Aviation Administration, which
      received
      calls from southern Vermont and western and central Massachusetts,
      said
      it
      had no reports of missing aircraft and had been told by the North
      American
      Aerospace Defense Command there were no military activities taking
      place.
      Thanks to the Boston Globe. Feb 10 2002

      NEW HAMPSHIRE BRIGHT BLENDING LIGHTS

      FREMONT -- The witness was asked by his wife to come outside at 10:00
      PM,
      January 20, 2002, and look at a ball of light that had been just
      sitting
      across Route 107 that she had observed while taking the dogs out. He
      came
      out to see two bright balls of light no more than 2000 feet away
      across
      the
      street in a sand pit. The lights were a blend of red, green, blue
      and
      white.
      The larger one was three car lengths in a circle, about sixty feet
      in
      diameter, while the smaller light was about two car lengths in a
      circle.
      They were about fifty feet above the treetops. The smaller of the
      two
      fled
      northeast at a high rate of speed and the other one hovered above the
      treetops. It hovered back and forth and up and down for about eight
      minutes.
      And the weird thing was it made NO SOUNDS! Not a hum, not a
      whisper!
      Then
      it gradually continued over Route 107 and headed off toward Danville,
      NH area
      at 20 to 25 MPH at about fifty feet above the trees. The witness
      states,
      "After researching, I found that we have a power grid about a mile
      away."
      Thanks to Peter Davenport Director National Reporting Center, www.
      NUFORC.com

      MASSACHUSETTS OCTAGON UFO WITH BRIGHT RED AND WHITE LIGHTS

      SOUTHWICK -- On January 16, 2002, the witness was outside at 10:15
      PM,
      on
      very clear night, when he heard what he assumed was an airplane. The
      witness
      stated, "When it got closer I noticed that there were only red and
      white
      lights (typically the planes that fly over here also have green
      lights
      and
      that's why this caught my attention). The lights were very bright
      and
      as the
      object got closer I saw that it was not a plane at all but an object
      that was
      shaped very much like an octagon with bright red and white lights. I
      watched
      as the object headed east. The lights were so bright that I could
      see
      the
      object for several minutes a long way off. I called my sister in
      Springfield
      (which is approximately 20 miles from here) and told her to go
      outside
      to see
      if she could see a UFO. She saw the object but thought that it was a
      plane.
      When I asked her if she saw any wings on the plane? She said, "She
      couldn't
      see any wings, but could see another aircraft heading her way." What
      seemed
      very strange was that both of the aircraft seemed to turn and fly
      back
      this
      way. I watched until the object finally disappeared heading south.
      The
      second aircraft was still in sight when the octagon shaped object
      disappeared. Thanks to Peter Davenport NUFORC www.ufocenter .com

      NEW YORK TWENTY HIGH FLYING METALLIC OBJECTS

      NORTH TONAWANDA -- The witness was standing outside smoking a
      cigarette
      on
      January 16, 2002, when he noticed about 20 objects moving northeast
      at
      12:10
      AM. They did not have exterior lights but they appeared to be
      metallic. The
      witness stated, "When I first noticed them they appeared to be in a
      formation, but they moved around in groups of about five into
      different
      formations. They appeared to be very high and moving very quickly.
      They
      were not aircraft that I've ever seen. Thanks to Peter Davenport
      NUFORC

      SAM DONALDSON TV NEWS JOURNALIST ANTICIPATES FIRST CONTACT

      WASHINGTON DC -- Steve Basset an UFO disclosure activist says he's
      doing his
      best to help TV newsman Sam Donaldson live up to a New Year's
      resolution
      about extraterrestrial contact. Steve Basset of the Extraterrestrial
      Phenomena Political Action Committee (X-PPAC) doesn't think that
      Donaldson's
      comment on ABC's "This Week" were at all tongue-in-cheek. "No,"
      Basset
      told
      The Electric Warrior, "He was quite serious, and he made essentially
      the same
      resolution last year. On the first 2002 broadcast of ABC's "This
      Week"
      with
      Sam Donaldson and Cokie Roberts, Sam once again repeated his New Year
      resolution that this would be the year we would make contact with
      extraterrestrials. X-PPAC is making every effort to inform Sam (one
      of
      the
      good guys in this town) that extraterrestrial contact is "old news"
      and
      he
      can change his resolution to, "This is the year we finally have open
      congressional hearings and the UFO/ET cover-up comes to an end."
      Thanks to
      The Electric Warrior, warrior@.... and Those Who Know
      Don't
      Talk
      http://www.electricwarrior.com/gallery/ewTrumanEisenhowerThumb.jpg

      NORTH CAROLINA MOON MOVES IN FRONT OF CLOUDS

      SPENCER -- Terri Bechthold writes, "I saw the strangest thing this
      morning
      February 4, 2002, as I was taking my two dogs out for their recycling
      walk
      before I left for work. I have to get up at 4 to leave my house for
      work by
      5:00 AM. I always look up at the dark sky while my dogs are
      conducting
      their
      business. I saw something I've never seen before and will never
      forget. I
      saw the Moon halved, one side dark the other lighted and then moving
      clouds
      only the clouds were passing behind the Moon. I immediately took my
      dogs
      inside, grabbed my telescope, and looked to make sure it wasn't an
      optical
      illusion. Lo and behold, the clouds were passing behind the Moon.
      Was
      it
      really just an illusion? Thanks to Terri A. Bechthold.

      FLORIDA LIGHTS OVER FOR HALF HOUR ON VIDEO

      WINTER HAVEN -- Lee Malone wrote, "I was shocked to see a sighting in
      Lake
      Wales last week in Filer's Files 5 since I live one town away. My
      wife
      and I
      were leaving the in-laws on our way home and while facing towards
      Lake
      Wales,
      we saw a very extremely bright light like the color of the sun
      yellowish
      orange. I took it to be a flare or something, but suddenly it split
      into two
      very bright lights and just hung about 20 degrees elevation from our
      vantage.
      Suddenly three smaller lights dropped out of the bottom of the two
      and
      they
      immediately went out. Then all at once a complete row of six
      appeared
      lower
      about 4 degrees and stayed stationary and illuminated. I was a
      former
      MUFON
      investigator trainee and prior Air Force Flyer so I know what we have
      in the
      sky and I've never seen anything like this. This sighting occurred
      on
      February 1, and again on February 3, 2002, and I have spoken to other
      witness's. Please see attached photos I captured from video. One of
      pictures
      has street lights in it but you can see the row of lights between
      them.
      At
      first, I was truly inclined to think they were flares but something
      about
      them was just too odd. I was able to observe them for 30 plus
      minutes
      and
      flares last only a couple minutes. Also, on one night a sector of
      the
      sky
      lit up like a Christmas tree and then just as sudden they all went
      out.
      realize C-130's drop illuminator flares and they do burn orange when
      the
      canister burns up, but I've never seen it last over 20 minutes and
      stay
      stationary. Thanks to Lee Malone. Photos can be seen at
      www.filersfiles.com.

      MISSOURI POLICE OFFICER SHOOTS UFO WITH RADAR

      CAPE GIRARDEAU -- On January 26, 2002, a police officer observed a
      circular
      object traveling southbound approximately 400 feet in altitude and no
      more
      than 30 MPH. The object appeared to "float" over city and made no
      noise at
      9:45 PM. The object was approximately 50 feet in diameter and white
      or
      "shiny" color which reflected light from below. The object was not
      displaying its own lights and could only be seen from the reflection
      of
      lights below. I aimed a handheld radar at the object, but did not
      receive a
      reading. The sighting lasted for one minute. A report of the
      incident
      was
      reported to the UFO Center by telephone following the event.
      ((NUFORC
      Note:
      Witness was encouraged by his police department to report the
      incident.
      The
      witness and Peter Davenport appeared on the Jeff Rense radio program
      on
      Feb.
      12, using his correct name. Thanks to NUFORC

      ARKANSAS LOW-MOVING UFO SIGHTED

      BIGELOW -- On Friday, January 25, 2002, at 8:00 p.m., Daniel Williams
      was
      burning brush on his property on Wayne Mountain, when he noticed an
      unusual
      black cloud approaching from the west. I was clearing my property,
      cutting
      and burning small-diameter pine trees on a bonfire five feet in
      diameter,
      with seven-foot-tall flames. The sky was unusually clear with an
      extremely
      bright three-quarter moon. I noticed an airplane blinking at the
      southern
      horizon and to the west there was a black cloud gliding towards me no
      higher
      than a 1,000 feet. The moon was reflecting off the curves of the
      nose
      of it,
      as it came closer. No lights, no blinking as it approached." I
      stood
      there
      and I realized that what I was seeing was very dark and shaped so
      damn
      strangely. It was shaped like one of those 'candy corn' sugary
      candies, but
      the front of it was blunt and it tapered back to an actual oval." I
      could
      plainly see it drift by with no windows and no lights, but the
      streetlights
      were reflecting on its underside. As it continued, I saw the UFO's
      stern
      that had two large round, dark red, very dimly lit circles like dirty
      red
      taillights of an automobile. Then I saw that they were surrounded by
      segmented 'flaps' or raised areas that encircled the red circles and
      filled
      each side of the oval rear." "I would guess this craft to be 100
      feet
      (30
      meters) long and 40 feet (12 meters) wide. I noticed it was cruising
      with
      the right side of the craft lower than the left side, but it was
      maintaining
      a straight line (course). It continued on out of sight, slowly
      floating." "I
      realized that I was standing next to my fire, and 'they' could see
      me,
      too.
      I was numb. "This thing did not look aerodynamic. The front wasn't
      pointed
      enough. I realized that all airplanes must have (navigation) lights,
      blinking all the time. This had nothing but those big eerie dark red
      burners." Bigelow is 20 miles northwest of Little Rock. Thanks to
      ROUNDUP
      Volume 7, #6, 2/5/02 Editor: Joseph Trainor
      http://ufoinfo.com/roundup

      KANSAS BLOB LANDS

      WICHITA -- Dean Schreck writes, "I saw something in broad daylight a
      month
      ago that still has me puzzled." It looked at first like a pod or
      capsule
      like plane with balloon like distorted shape above it. As I drove
      closer,
      the upper objects beneath had no cable, ropes or anything that I
      could
      see
      connecting it to the bottom plane like object. The blobish shape of
      the
      upper object gradually changed as the two shapes moved closer to the
      ground.
      It came to look like one of those curved mattress-like parachutes
      viewed from
      the side. I watched this for a couple of minutes or more. The
      object(s)
      moved down behind some trees and out of sight. If this was a
      military
      vehicle of some kind that was parachuting down to earth, it landed
      somewhere
      in an open field on the edge of a well populated area. This makes no
      sense
      to me, does it make sense to you? Thanks to Dean Schreck
      http//explorer.msn.com

      CALIFORNIA BORDER PATROL SPOTS A DOZEN DISCS

      MEXICAN BORDER -- A Border Patrol Agent with the U. S. Immigration
      and
      Naturalization Service reported he was on duty at in Jo Valley
      (spelling?) on
      January 31, 2002, approximately 70 miles east of San Diego, when he
      witnessed
      not fewer than a dozen disc-shaped objects pass over his vehicle. He
      stated
      that his patrol dog, a German Shepherd, began acting strangely, and
      stuck his
      head out an open window. At about the same time, the officer heard a
      peculiar, low-pitched warbling sound. He looked out the front window
      of his
      patrol vehicle, and was amazed to witness a disc-shaped object, with
      dome
      on its top, move slowly across the sky at a seemingly slow velocity.
      The
      officer looked back to the area of the sky whence the disc apparently
      had
      come, only to see a cluster of not fewer than a dozen, perhaps as
      many
      as 30,
      discs, all identical in appearance to the first, moving across the
      sky
      from
      west to east. The officer jumped out of his vehicle to get a better
      look at
      the objects, when he noticed that there was a "boomerang-shaped"
      object
      in
      the midst of the cluster of discs. He turned on his overhead flasher
      lights,
      at which time the boomerang-shaped object appeared to accelerate away
      from
      the cluster of discs, and fly very rapidly up into the dark morning
      sky, and
      out of his sight.

      The cluster of discs followed behind the boomerang, and all of the
      objects
      disappeared from his sight, as well. The discs exhibited a white, or
      yellowish, light around their flanges, which fluctuated in
      intensity.
      Also,
      he reported, the discs appeared to have a black margin on their
      margin.
      Except for the warbling sound he heard at the outset of the sighting,
      the
      objects gave off no perceptible sound. The officer added that based
      on
      the
      assumed distance the objects were from his location, had they been
      military
      jets, the sound that would have emanated from the objects would have
      been
      deafening. The officer estimated that the objects' diameter was "two
      or
      three times the length of a city bus," or 100 to 150 feet. The
      officer's
      supervisor confirmed to NUFORC that the officer had submitted a
      written
      memo
      about the incident, and that the officer would not be permitted by
      his
      commander to speak any further about the incident. Thanks to Peter
      Davenport
      NUFORC www.ufocenter.com

      CANADA UFOs HAS 'X' ON ITS UNDERBELLY

      HAMILTON, ONTARIO -- The witness says, "I was partying at a friend's
      house on
      January 18, 2002, and everyone had fallen asleep by 5:00 AM. I
      decided
      clean up my friend's rather atrocious house and this required taking
      the
      garbage outside. It was a clear night and as I placed the garbage
      bags
      into
      the bin I noticed a bright light far away on the horizon. The light
      began an
      unbelievable ascent into the sky. Because of the rate at which the
      object
      could climb I first entertained the notion of this vessel being an
      unidentified flying object. The light seemed to be emanating from
      one
      source
      but if I glanced away for the briefest moment, the light appeared to
      be
      made
      up of multiple lights that were arranged in a semicircle pattern.
      The
      object
      had risen to an enormous height in the sky and I thought it was going
      disappear, when suddenly it began a descent with the velocity at
      which
      it had
      previously risen. I remember a feeling of fright coming over me. As
      rational person I was terrified at the notion that something
      inexplicable
      could exist, and yet here it was before me. The object was coming in
      my
      direction as it descended. I lost sight of the object for a second
      and
      then
      it reappeared directly overhead. I estimate it must have been about
      mile-and-a-half above the ground. It sliced through the clouds
      effortlessly
      and as soon as it had appeared overhead, it was gone. The
      underpannel
      was
      marked with an 'X' and had white lights outlining this shape. There
      appeared
      to be a red light moving around the object in a circular pattern. I
      remember
      hearing a low buzzing sound that accompanied the vessel as it flew
      overhead.
      I was completely overwhelmed by the sight.

      HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- Brian Vike writes that numerous
      sightings
      are
      continuing 700 miles north of Vancouver in the great Northwest. He
      says, "I
      was just telling you a bit about the sighting on Friday, February 1,
      2002,
      when a UFO buzzed a car, well there has been another sighting last
      night
      Monday, February 4, 2002. Again these two witnesses who reported
      hearing and
      seeing an object (bright white light) are large business owners here
      in
      Houston, BC, who are creditable folks. The wife heard a humming
      sound
      and
      looked out a couple of windows before seeing a large bright light
      hovering
      above the Bulkley River here in Houston. She then franticly called
      her
      husband who also witnessed this object. I hope to have a full report
      after I
      get back from Vancouver. What a time to leave town for three days,
      but
      there
      are sightings almost nightly plus reported cattle mutilations, and
      crop
      circles all reported by reliable people. So lots going on out here
      right
      now. Will keep you posted. Thanks to Brian Vike
      yogibear@...
      (yogibear)

      PUERTO RICO BALL OF LIGHT OVER TELEVISION TOWERS,

      CERRO LA SANTA -- On Wednesday, February 6, 2002, at 10:30 p.m. Mr.
      Luis
      Marrero, a retired UFO researcher, was returning home along Route 52
      (Las
      Americas Expressway) from the city of Caguas to Ponce. As he reached
      the
      vicinity of the Las Catalinas Mall, he realized that at 35 degrees
      altitude,
      and very close to the giant television transmitters, he could see a
      static
      ball of light. Luis told me that he estimated a 600-foot diameter
      for
      the
      light. Upon reaching the toll barrier, he noticed that the white
      ball
      of
      light increased in intensity. When this occurred, and after
      approximately 3
      minutes had transpired, two smaller balls of light emerged from the
      white
      light. One of them was yellow in color and the other blue. Both
      headed
      vertically downward toward the forest below, where they vanished from
      sight.
      He was unable to see them again. Just when the small lights--which
      Luis
      described as having a size similar to auto headlights--vanished from
      sight,
      the larger light vanished, evaporated or "shut off." Luis was
      surprised that
      the towers' lights were off, something highly uncommon, since those
      lights
      are always on. He thinks the white ball of light may have caused a
      blackout
      in the area. On the following day (Thursday) there was a blackout in
      Cayey's
      Barrio Beatriz, not far from where he had seen the light. Thanks to
      Translation (C) 2002. Scott Corrales, Institute of Hispanic Ufology
      and
      Lucy
      Guzmán http://www.ovni.net.and lornis1@...

      ARGENTINA UFO PUTS ON A DISPLAY

      CORDOBA -- South America's current UFO flap logged another encounter
      last
      week, this time in Argentina. On Thursday, January 30, 2002, at 5:
      AM,
      two
      young women were walking to work in the small town of Capilla del
      Monte, when
      they spied an unusual light. "A UFO emanating rays of bright light
      colored
      yellow, blue and white was seen by the two young women in the
      province
      of
      Cordoba in central Argentina. The report, which was written in El
      Diario by
      Jorge Suarez, said the UFO was first seen over the Cerro Las Gemelas
      (hill),
      provoking terror in both of the witnesses. A third witness said the
      object
      disappeared as it was rising at a dizzying velocity in front of the
      startled
      gaze of both women." (See NotiOVNI for February 3, 2002. Thanks to
      Daniel
      Munoz.

      BUZZ ALDRIN, PURDUE ENGINEERS PLAN MARS HOTELS

      Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the moon, is leading a team of
      researchers, including engineers at Purdue University, to design a
      new
      class
      of spacecraft that would serve as orbiting hotels perpetually
      cruising
      between Earth and Mars. Thanks to NewsAlert
      <sfn_newsalert@.... see full story at
      http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n0202/07marshotels/

      HELP FOR ABDUCTEES

      LONDON -- Karin an abduction researcher writes, "I usually have
      around
      3 or 4
      Experiencers I'm counseling at any time, from all around the world.
      try to
      find ways they can help themselves, as well as share how they can
      benefit
      best from hypnotherapy (through preparation). There may be others
      who
      need
      help? It's usually what we imagine that most frightens us. There
      was
      no one
      to help me 16 years ago when I began to question my odd memories and
      Experiences. Through learning hypnotherapy I discovered that I had
      all
      the
      answers I needed inside myself; from working with others I now
      believe
      that
      we all are connected to an Inner Wisdom which is trying to
      communicate
      with
      us. We need to learn how to listen to it and then work together to
      integrate
      what we've learned into brave, meaningful, happy lives. In return
      for
      my
      client's anonymity, I'm given the right to share their stories. It
      may
      help
      others to hear them! A great deal of the investigation and
      integration
      process is discriminating amongst Experiences. They range from
      normal
      Aware
      Sleep Paralysis, to out-of-body journeys, to being sexually abused by
      invisible beings, to all the more 'normal' lights and trips and
      lessons
      of
      the better known UFO abductee. Having one kind doesn't mean you've
      had
      them
      all -- this is a common misunderstanding -- one which frightens many.
      Although many folks experience trauma from having to acknowledge the
      odd
      reality of alien interference in their lives, the real difficulty is
      in
      facing further incidents, of whatever kind, even just psychic. I
      think
      I'm
      helping to prepare them for these through self-analysis, a wider
      understanding of the phenomena, and knowing protective techniques.
      My
      motto
      is: I extend one hand in friendship and cover my ass with the other.
      Shortly, I hope to put the exercises, Time Line instructions, and
      discriminating list of similar types of Experiences on a web site, so
      folks
      can just access it without having to contact me unless they need
      counseling.
      I have put together exercises which greatly improve our ability to
      discern
      memory from fantasy; I'd be happy to share them with Paul, or with
      anyone.
      I'm currently creating a course on CE-IV and anomalous experience
      investigation, therapy and counseling for the on-line College of
      Integrated
      Therapies, here in London. For now, though, they'll have to write to
      me
      first. I'm happy to help :-) Karin karin.h.h@...

      NEW UFO STORE IS NOW OPEN

      The new UFO Store is open on our web site with some of the best UFO
      books and
      paraphernalia available. Help support UFO research by purchasing
      through us!
      Filer's Files is dedicated to uncovering the truth about UFOs and
      has
      sent
      them out free since January 1997. Your support is needed to cover
      expenses,
      and when you shop in our store, you get the satisfaction of quality
      products,
      with the knowledge that you have helped support the search for the
      truth.
      Come help our adventure, while supporting UFO research! Order online
      today,
      at http://www.filersfiles.com/ufostore/index.htm

      PHOTOGRAPH BOOKLET of some of the best UFO photographs available and
      data on
      their propulsion systems by US Navy Commander Graham Bethune.
      $10.00.
      Send
      check or money order to G. Filer 222 Jackson Road, Medford, New
      Jersey
      08055.
      CD OF FILER'S FILES for the last four years 1997 through 2000 is
      available
      for $25.00. Both for $30.00.

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe to the MUFON JOURNAL that costs only $35 per year by
      contacting
      MUFONHQ@.... Mention that I recommended you for membership.
      Filer's
      Files is copyrighted 2002 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved.
      Readers
      may post the complete files on their Web Sites if they credit the
      newsletter
      and its editor by name and list the date of issue that the item
      appeared.
      These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON
      viewpoint.
      Send your letters to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically
      grants
      permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you
      wish to
      keep your name, address, or story confidential. Caution, most of
      these
      are
      initial reports and require further investigation.
      Regards, George A. Filer