Re: Well; here it is,

  • marycozzens
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
      I was looking at bookmars, and the group message, where it says "&" ????=

      and wonder if the one example of it I saw in the bookmarks should have been=
      the word "Space"???
      As I clicked the link and found...
      " Astronomy and Space
       News Sources
      - Yahoo! News Search- BBC News: Sci/Tech- CNN.com: Space- ESA Space Science=
      Newsmore"
      etc.
      I have no idea how wrds could have been altered during transition of the si=
      te from clubs to groups... Yahoo has a long history of goof ups though.
      Ginny