Re: ummm...

    Message 1 of 1288 , May 8, 2000
      One thing people should be able to tell ,by
      reading all the meaasges, is that the founder &
      marycozzens are Spiritual & mature adults in their 40's. We
      do not use drugs, & are not delusional. Anyone who
      follows the details closely enough , should be able to
      determine that. BUT, The Main purpose of this club is about
      the technology of which UFO type craft move about. I
      know; there are plenty of people who have an interest
      in this sort of thing, who don't have any personal
      experience; but the majority realize the chances are more for
      its reality ,than against. As the end of the Great
      movie by Carl Sagan, Contact," When you look out into
      space & see all the billions of stars,If we were the
      only intelegent life, that would be a waste of space"
      Loose quote.
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8 7:22 PM