Re: 1,000,000 Americans

  • rubyhoney97402
    Message 1 of 1288 , Oct 11, 2001
      Just for fun, I'll take you last point
      first.<br><br>Sure, there are "thousands" well, I'd say less than
      that, but anyway....as I posted, there IS 'the truth"
      out there. But there's also a lot of b.s. And
      everything in between. So at this point in the game, when
      someone does come out and say "the truth" who's going to
      believe them? A few, but not enough to make any
      it's obvious you're either trolling, or near enough,
      since this club is for discussion on a non-combative
      level, not deny deny deny.<br><br>Take
      care,<br><br>~ruby
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002