More tech on

    Message 1 of 1288 , Oct 1, 2001
      The lower sphere, It needs to be visioned like
      the lines of a volley ball, the intersecting points
      have electromagnetics.<br>the space between the lines
      is a hydrogen grid screen.<br>The middle is a sphere
      with a containment like the jacks toy; magnetic poles
      operate between the inner & outer poles that are
      many.<br>The magnetic poles are reversible by oscilating the
      polarity of electrical current.<br>The balance of the
      magnetics between the inner & outer spheres are keeping
      them centered like gyroscopics and alternating curents
      flowing through the efect points of the
      magnetics.<br>There is pulsing reversible electronic polarities in
      this geodesic electromagnet double dimensional .
      perpetual magnetic field in the inside spherical area. & is
      accessible from the outside geodesic coil.<br>This type of
      superconductor runs off reversible currents of each point
      intersecting of the geodesic coil on the outside.<br><br>The
      energy is endless in light of the fact that if operates
      with several other physics principles including plasms
      and super condensed vortexing transformed laser
      energy previously explained.<br><br>This is the main
      outside devise that displaces planetary gravity waves to
      enable hoover & any desired speed in that mode.<br><br>I
      have said far more than enough for THE right people to
      know I know this works!
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002