About the SirCam virus

    Message 1 of 1288 , Jul 23, 2001
      I had my computer totally shut down last weekend.
      I had to open my mini tower and remove the batery
      that is about the size of a quarter, for a few
      minutes, so the frozen blackout could be released; Then
      when restarting with the CDs that came with my Gateway
      computer, I made sure not to change anything after starting
      from the F1 key. <br>With much ado I finally got
      windows saved and recopied and rebooted & am back with
      you. <br> I hope none of you have that happen to you,
      if so I hope you have the CDs like what came with my
      computer, & 2 days to redo stuff. This story could help you
      know what's going
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002