1839I detect a bio/nano tech on the harizon

    Apr 2, 2003
      As I read my e-mail today from George Filer, ; First off; Thank you
      Mr. Filer for your insite on the war;
      But further in the # 14 letter is an article called "Scientists
      Invent Ultra Small Structures". Upon looking at this article, I
      immedately forsaw the combineing of nanotechnology with this microb
      structure building. Why? I'll tell you: Even revealed in the bible is
      information of the ship Ezekiel saw, it is described as a liveing
      thing that transports God , If He should so desire to move about that
      way; He can, but doesn't have to, He's God.
      Anyhow; my point here is because it came to my recolection from my
      experience on board ufo craft, that their ship is a form of life, and
      in sync with the pilots dna, enableing handleing, and disabling theft.

      But you Really should see his article at
      http://www.nationalufocenter.com/files/2002/index.php?id=107
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic