THE GRAVITY WHEEL

  • paul_toomer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006

      Dear members of this group I have spoken to Jim about what I have to offer you , a chance of a lifetime in helping to construct a free energy device, THE GRAVITY WHEEL , I don't know how we will be able to get together in the build as I live in the UK open to suggestions ?, I was hoping that I could work from here with advice etc while a few honest people could work on a prototype in the US.

      I ask for help as I had to Pack my day job in a few years ago through illness and find it hard to compleat my theories , all who would like to have a go in the construction of the gravity wheel will receive equal credit.

      I have to add that I have been contacted and have the theory belittled , but don't let that put you off , I feel this was done so that I would ignore the project and remove it from the internet leaving the pathway open for them to build and take the credit, I tell you this because time is of the essence.

      I did try and make a prototype out of bits and bobs I had lying about but to be honest it was a contraption -unbalanced-crude and falling appart , but if I rotated the wheel by hand then yes all the magnets attracted and repulsed respectfully as they should in the theory, however if this concept is to work without the aid of the hand then precision and balance is vital.

      Please visit http://mysite.orange.co.uk/magnetic.free.energy/images/5-picture3.jpg

      or http://magnetic.free.energy.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

      Please note we are only talking about the energy wheel concept.

      Best Regards Paul

    • mysterygravity
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2006

               Hello All,

                        I just wanted to confirm that I have discussed this concept with Paul, and find it to be of interest. When I was younger I did considerable research in this area, and while I had some hopeful results, there was always a hangup. This gravity wheel concept goes beyond just gravity but uses an interplay using gravity and magnetics, and hence goes beyond just the normal gravity wheel concepts that are usually presented and adds an extra element, plus some. I don't want to go too far in description in the public forum, but we have added a Folder in the Files section of this group with the title of  "JORCARNA"  This folder is for use by any members that wish to add concepts and or designs in a private area that is not readable by the general public.Items will be added to this folder in the soon future, but I wished to have Paul shape the direction of this research, so will await his addition of data to the folder. If anyone has any problems adding to the folder, please bring it to my attention. Some members have a problem in files and may need to add a text or folder of their own in the files section, and then after I transfer the file into the desired folder, they have full access. Just seems to be a hangup in programming.

                 I will be tinkering on my own in this area and staying in touch with Paul as events go on. Let me or Paul know if you have any interest in becoming involved in research in this area, and what you are willing to add to the project. I must admit that one of my favorite potentials I see in this research is actually a new Law in Physics that can describe  optimum potential of interplay and interactions of forces, hence while this seems to be a bit astray from Antigravity, it actually could have a theoretical foundation that would then have applications in antigravity research.

            Thankyou,

                      Mystery

        --- In antigravity@yahoogroups.com, "paul_toomer" <paul_toomer@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Maurice Brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2006
          There is a lot of workable reality in the design you present, though
          I realize your example in the picture is not exact to the actual way
          it would function in motion, I get the jest of your idea. It is good.

          It takes a lot more than just money to produce a product. It takes
          marketing and investors. Certainly there is a world of customers out
          there who will watch any of our displays at an event, still, for some
          reason, it is dificult to gain trust even with governments claiming
          they are looking into alternative forms of energy.

          I know there is good potential in your design.

          I came up with a design back in 1999 of a self contained generator
          within the size of a briefcase that is basic overunity. I have plenty
          of designs and inventions that are not at all put into the hands of
          production.

          Someday all the right people will come together and begin making
          these things popular. Right now, it seems like they just wait for us
          to give it all away.
          I'm not against giving away all I know for the better of humanity,
          only, I also know there are many who do not want our technology made
          public yet. Also, I am aware of our ability to gain from someone else
          stealing our ideas, because we are in fact publishing our technology
          in public forum,; No ox should be muzzled from the grain it grinds.
          A workman is worthy of his or her hire; It would be very vain for
          inventors not to be able to afford the products we invent.

          wrote:

          > Dear members of this group I have spoken to Jim about what I have to
          > offer you , a chance of a lifetime in helping to construct a free
          energy
          > device, THE GRAVITY WHEEL , I don't know how we will be able to get
          > together in the build as I live in the UK open to suggestions ?, I
          was
          > hoping that I could work from here with advice etc while a few
          honest
          > people could work on a prototype in the US.
          >
          > I ask for help as I had to Pack my day job in a few years ago
          through
          > illness and find it hard to compleat my theories , all who would
          like to
          > have a go in the construction of the gravity wheel will receive
          equal
          > credit.
          >
          > I have to add that I have been contacted and have the theory
          belittled ,
          > but don't let that put you off , I feel this was done so that I
          would
          > ignore the project and remove it from the internet leaving the
          pathway
          > open for them to build and take the credit, I tell you this because
          time
          > is of the essence.
          >
          > I did try and make a prototype out of bits and bobs I had lying
          about
          > but to be honest it was a contraption -unbalanced-crude and falling
          > appart , but if I rotated the wheel by hand then yes all the magnets
          > attracted and repulsed respectfully as they should in the theory,
          > however if this concept is to work without the aid of the hand then
          > precision and balance is vital.
          >
          > Please visit
          > http://mysite.orange.co.uk/magnetic.free.energy/images/5-
          picture3.jpg
          > <http://mysite.orange.co.uk/magnetic.free.energy/images/5-
          picture3.jpg>

          > or http://magnetic.free.energy.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
          > <http://magnetic.free.energy.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk>
          >
          > Please note we are only talking about the energy wheel concept.
          >
          > Best Regards Paul

        • PAUL TOOMER
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 17, 2006
            Hi Maurice

            Thank you for your kind thoughts , lets hope we can show it soon..

            Regards Paul

            --- In antigravity@yahoogroups.com, "Maurice Brown" <ufolight@...>