Possible way for the gravity, and possible experimentation very easy to do

  • laurent.damois
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2010
      David,
      The "newelectrogravity group" have not transmit my last post whitch was an answer to your last post question, so I transmit you this post, witch is a copy of a post I have made on the electrohydrodynamics yahoo group

      Yes, the A-field vector extend beyond the condutor material, it is the potential of B, like U voltage is the potential of E Field, with the relation E=Gradient(U).
      A vector is the potential of B with the relation B=curl(A) so depending initial condition we have several possibility for the Vector potential of B = A + Grad(Q), because curl( A + Grad(Q) ) = curl (A), in this formula Q have the dimension of a charge (probably "magnetic charge"). For me, i think that this "magnetic charge" is in relation with Gravity, i have not already demonstrated that, but i am working on Maxwell equation, because they are not complete. I think that the nature of the gravity is an Electromagnetic nature.
      When we have B=0 by opposition of 2 B fields, the Energy IS NOT NUL so A CANNOT be nul, so A need to be equal to Grad(Q).
      Laurent DAMOIS

      2010/5/16 Edward E

      Wait a minute Laurent!
      I have a question to ask you before I go away to study.
      Concerning the so called A-field vector;
      Does the A-field vector extend beyond the condutor material
      i.e, is it an intrinsic component of the magnetic field.?

      Regards ,
      Edward. E

      Laurent DAMOIS <laurent.damois@> wrote:

      > > Yes A = B (cross product) dr , because B = Curl(A) witch is the definition
      > > of A (potential vector of B). So A = current density x Area x Mu (Mu is
      > > magnetic permeability of the material). Generaly A is parallel to the vector
      > > intensity (same direction)
      > > See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_potential
      > > See: "Nonuniqueness" paragraphe at
      > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_potential
      > > When we have B field = 0 with two B Field opposition we are in this case,
      > > because magnetic energy do not equal 0, so A Field do not equal 0, so A
      > > Field is a gradient, so we have creation of force because we have "Energy +
      > > Gradient"
      > > To have "Electromagnetic Free energy device" and "Electronagnetic perpetual
      > > motion device", we need to be in this situation.
      > > For a biwired (biwounded) coil with B=0, gradient could be:
      > > - Gradient of shape (conical shape)
      > > - Gradient of electric resistivity (2 differents material)
      > > - Gradient of magnetic permeability (2 differents material)
      > > The best know "Electronagnetic perpetual motion device" is the
      > > supraconductor current, witch caracteristic is: B Field = 0 inside the
      > > "device=wire".
      > > See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meissner_effect
      > >
      > > This kind of device can be named: "Asymetric Magnetic Capacitor", because in
      > > a asymetric electric capacitor we have "E=0 + Energy different of 0 +
      > > Gradient" and in a "AMC" we have "B=0 + Energy different of 0 + Gradient"
      E=0 in a capacitor because charge on the 2 plates create an E Field, but inside the capacitor, the dielectric polarisation create an opposite E Field
      FORCE = Gradient(Energy)
      The Force created with an AMC is: Force = (I²/2)xGrad(Inductance), because Energy in coil = Inductance x (Intensity)²/2
      The Force created with an AEC (Asymetric Electric Capacitor) is: Force = (U²/2)xGrad(Capacity), because Energy in capacitor = Capacity x (Intensity)²/2
      You can notice that, this formula match with the result of the NASA experiment on asymetric capacitor,
      - FORCE WORKS IN DC AND AC MODE because we have I² and U²
      - FORCE DEPEND ONLY OF THE GRADIENT DIRECTION
      In AEC the power will be very low, because Power = Intensity leakage x Voltage, so some few watts
      In AMC the power can be "unlimited"

      > > Laurent DAMOIS
      > >
      > > 2010/5/14 Edward E <edwardemsley@>
      > >
      > > > Thank you Laurent,I think I get it.
      > > >
      > > > So the A-field vector is simply the area vector
      > > > of the current density through a cross-section
      > > > of conductor material such that
      > > > A = Bdx [ wb/m ].?

      > > > electron

      Re: [newelectrogravity] A-Vector Magic

      For the uninitiated, could you expand a little ?

      thanks

      David