ANTIGRAVITY NEWS #3

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2008

                         * ANTIGRAVITY NEWS *

             On this release of Antigravity News I am going to diverge from the earlier format slightly and concentrate on one item of interest. I am speaking of the Gravity B probe research program. As many of the members here know the Gravity B project was anything but a full blown wonder. Altho many do still wonder??? lol. Anyhow for those that haven't kept up this was a space-time experiment to try to prove or disprove Time-Space frame dragging effects as predicted by Einstein. Many said this could disprove relativity. Einstein did use a fudge factor in this work and now that was being challenged!!!

          Alas Gravity B had mathematical errors and unpredicted behavior that really messed up their results, despite Stanford and Nasa's best efforts to make things look ok with their own fudge factors, lol. All this time after Einstein with all the tech and spacecraft...alas.

         Anyhow now the Gravity-B project has had a real step forward with something that works; they created a new website, YAY. Well one page on this site is what I'd like to concentrate on and that is found at this link;

      http://einstein.stanford.edu/SPACETIME/spacetime4.html

         This is a page that explains some of their viewpoints on Space-Time. And it is rather interesting. Would love to hear from what others here in the group feel about what is presented on this page, either as a reply to this post or as a personal reply to me as is usual with some of us. It's an interesting read.

       Also thought I should mention a new gif zip in our files section that is a study in elementary motion.

      Enjoy,

      Mystery B-)

      PS here is the link to the new Gravity-B Probe main website page if you want to review that as well;

      http://einstein.stanford.edu/index.html