Re: ANTIGRAVITY NEWS

  • mikefromspace
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2008
      DARK MATTER is just another one of a long list of blunders made over
      the years. It has never been directly observed, and it's sole purpose
      is to keep people looking for something so stupid that even a child
      could see it doesn't exist! The biggest blunder of our time continues
      to this day, the 'Big Bang', which I've already proven not to have ever
      taken place. Seriously, there is absolutely no pseudoscience here,
      everything is absolutely logical in my 'K-Theory', short for Kinetic,
      wherin all interactions are soley based on one particle kinetically
      reacting against another.
      These fools that call themselves physicists are wasting billions of
      hard earned taxpayer dollars. I began this theory using nothing but
      projective geometry, and though I don't have a supercomputer capable of
      finishing the math, unification of the fields is more than extremely
      obvious. mikefromspace@...