Comprehensive forum Images

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 2:58 AM

          I am not sure how much the Yahoo forums can handle, but will try to post

      as much of my public data image files as could be reasonable. I am doing this

      for the general public to be able to see some of the photos which are located

      in our photo section, since the photos section is not public. Take note there

      are many more in depth files able to be downloaded at our pbwiki, check here;

      http://antigravity.pbwiki.com/

         That URL is also at the bottom of this our home page in case you want to

      go there without hunting up this post another time.

      But as for now I will just pick a number of designs and photocopies of

      documents and post them here in the forum.Thankyou,

      Mystery

      gsssmsdesstevensonnotary22484.jpg

      utudesstevensonnotary22484.jpg

      Mysterystevenson's Spheroid Robot, notary 84

      National Science Foundation Review # 1 on Stevenson's Gravitational Propulsion Theories

      National Science Foundation review on Stevenson's Gravitational Propulsion theories.

      Mysterystevenson and his spheres

      IDIC Inter Dimensional Imaging Chamber

      Gravitational Propulsion Theory Sum.

      Gravitational Propulsion Theory Proposal Anticipated benefits