Re: Space-Time Geometry

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2007
      Hello George,

      I have been planning on releasing a post on Inter Dimensional
      Theory and concepts, but as I was gathering data my PC went down and
      so will have to wait for a while. Also want to release some
      associated concepts in math and new techniques of employing Space-
      Time Geometry as a help in explaining certain propulsion techniques
      in space. Some will be a little different than standard fare, but it
      does help tie together some loose ends in physics.

      **********************************

      Hello Mike,

      Any assistance you can supply in this area would be appreciated.
      New ideas are always worth consideration and review of older data can
      help as well.

      **********************************

      I did publish on this subject some time back but then removed it
      as being too advanced, will try to publish something that is
      comprehensible to high school level education as I know now of some
      new models that will simplify consideration. Also did a small video
      of "time" models as Inter Dimensional reviews using computer video
      framing. That is on Google under "Inter Dimensional" in the Google
      video areas. Will try to add a link here in our links to it, but
      without my post on Inter Dimensional theory it's import may be lost
      as relevant to Time-Space Geometry.

      Hope to have a better reply in a month or perhaps 6 weeks.

      Mystery
    • one two
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2007
        What city/state r u in?, because what I have to show you does not go over the net

        http://mail.yahoo.com