Space-Time Geometry

  • George
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
      Have spent a few weeks reviewing all the links here and files.Also
      downloaded everything available at the related link at the bottom of
      the main group page.There are multiple concepts touched on,but there
      was a suggestion of Space-Time Geometry theories and wondered if
      anyone has any more details that they would be willing to share in
      that area?Even links to related knowledge would be of use.How this
      study might be relative to propulsion would also help,but think I am
      starting to get it.THX
    • one two
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
        You need to read "The Cosmic Code" by Heinz R Pagels, then read "The Schaubager Saucers" available from Borderlands Sciences of Arcata, Ca.
        Then get back to me at mikefromspace@...... and I will fill you in on the revolting falicy of modern physics by entrancing you with my projectively geometrical so so unified field theory- at the least you can visualize how everything has to work, and does so basically using already discovered elementary particles.  I can send you plans for various water based anti gravity and dematerializer devices, and some other very high tech. types that can cost a bundle to make.
        George <hubrotherfour@...> wrote:
        Have spent a few weeks reviewing all the links here and files.Also
        downloaded everything available at the related link at the bottom of
        the main group page.There are multiple concepts touched on,but there
        was a suggestion of Space-Time Geometry theories and wondered if
        anyone has any more details that they would be willing to share in
        that area?Even links to related knowledge would be of use.How this
        study might be relative to propulsion would also help,but think I am
        starting to get it.THX

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • mysterygravity
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2007
          Hello George,

          I have been planning on releasing a post on Inter Dimensional
          Theory and concepts, but as I was gathering data my PC went down and
          so will have to wait for a while. Also want to release some
          associated concepts in math and new techniques of employing Space-
          Time Geometry as a help in explaining certain propulsion techniques
          in space. Some will be a little different than standard fare, but it
          does help tie together some loose ends in physics.

          **********************************

          Hello Mike,

          Any assistance you can supply in this area would be appreciated.
          New ideas are always worth consideration and review of older data can
          help as well.

          **********************************

          I did publish on this subject some time back but then removed it
          as being too advanced, will try to publish something that is
          comprehensible to high school level education as I know now of some
          new models that will simplify consideration. Also did a small video
          of "time" models as Inter Dimensional reviews using computer video
          framing. That is on Google under "Inter Dimensional" in the Google
          video areas. Will try to add a link here in our links to it, but
          without my post on Inter Dimensional theory it's import may be lost
          as relevant to Time-Space Geometry.

          Hope to have a better reply in a month or perhaps 6 weeks.

          Mystery
        • one two
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2007
            What city/state r u in?, because what I have to show you does not go over the net