Funding finally

  • mikefromspace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      I've finally got funding for a project involving my design which I may
      have had a little help with. It's a very over efficient ion x-former
      which will make enough heavy positrons to lift a few times more than
      it's own weight continuously and without the need for solid fuels, it
      is solid state and uses soley the passing of time to make it work.
      There is one more design more efficient than this that uses a revolving
      field which appears as a lightning bolt travelling in a circle but
      visible to the eye as a ring of light. It would make a slight static
      sound. Either way I'm finally up and running and should have something
      great to show those of similar curiousities in the next month or less.
      it's a sphere 7" wide which should be capable of lifting it's own
      weight plus atleast 4 pounds more, but maybe as much as 50. Wont know
      until I test it.