Re: Gravity B Encourages Einstein Warped Space view of Gravity

  • mikefromspace
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2007
      I don't know what the big deal is, gravity is simple. It's simply an
      effect of neutrinos curving en-route in their journey away from the
      black hole where they were made from peices of larger particles.
      Since they are the particles responsible for fueling the kinetic
      movements of atoms, a curved flow will result in the atom off-
      centering itself inside a set of bosons and thus propelling itself
      into the curve. If I could just show you on a chalkboard or
      greaseboard I would convince you I have this down pat, and is the
      only way it can work in the T.O.E. if you want to explain physics
      with just particles alone instead of strings of magical photons that
      suck things together.

      --- In antigravity@yahoogroups.com, "mysterygravity"