Gravity is only a theory !

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2007

         Was recently surfing the net and came upon a small interesting viewpoint that I felt I should share. I know many who would do truly "New" research are often ridiculed by those who would not wish their apple cart to have a broken axle... At any rate for those who have been ridiculed for even bringing up the subject of AntiGravity, here is a link to a post that reminds all that Gravity is only a theory as well...

      http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/p67.htm

      Mystery