NAh-aSAah

  • James Tabor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      Hi,
      It has been a long time since I posted, and everyone should have known, I'm a anti-NASA type.

      I was doing research, like I always do and come across this.

      http://gltrs.grc.nasa.gov/citations/all/tm-106963.html

      ABSTRACT:
      Experiments were conducted to test assertions from Patent 3,610,971, by W.J. Hooper that
      self-canceling electromagnetic coils can reduce the weight of objects placed underneath. No weight
      changes were observed within the detectability of the instrumentation. More careful examination of
      the patent and other reports from Hooper led to the conclusion that Hooper may have misinterpreted
      thermal effects as his \"Motional Field\" effects. There is a possibility that the claimed effects
      are below the detection thresholds of the instrumentation used for these tests.

      If it works! Say so or just leave it alone! I suspect NAh-aSAah Marc FUBAR the test. Let it be known
      to all, your tax dollars are being used to poo-poo patents that might work.

      Thanks,
      James